Posted Image

Artist: NK-47

Title: Outer Space Shaman EP

Label: Underground Alien Factory

Date: December 2009

Tracklist:

01. NK-47 - Outer Space Shaman (9:40)

02. NK-47 - The Third Eye (9:27)

03. NK-47 - My Home is Eternal Peace (7:36)

This is the fourth release I believe by this netlabel headed by frequent poster to this site Imba. They specialize in goa, Nitzhonot, and ambient. NK-47 is 18 year old Israeli Nadav Dov Kahanovich who had a couple of tracks on the recent compilation "Art from the Heart." Good ones too. This is a free release (you can find it in the Label Release section of this site) so let's start off by saying you have nothing to lose by downloading and giving it a listen. Starting with the cover, it is of a Shaman entering a reddish cave against some sunlight. Not bad, but what about the music? You will not be disappointed, as 303's howl, epic pads define the atmosphere, and the production is very good. It sounds great in my headphones. I found the 1st track enjoyable, but the second was more my style as it was a non-stop rush from the past, with furious goa melodies. "My Home Is Eternal Peace" is a slower tempo, but not a chill tune. It has some rustic tribal percussion, and an insistent groove. The melodies take time to develop and carry you along on a cloud of yesteryear. Great job, this is highly recommended!

Free Download!

Mdk

Hello there, im glad you done some review, thanks a lot!

Really Nadav is great and his music rock the scene from first release track.

I think he will have chance to release many many tracks soon.

In my next VA on Phototropic Recs named Goatronika he will release a great track, much better then olds!

Also i dont need to say how much he is good person and guy, you just need to contact him and make some friendship ;)

And yes, he is one of the best new artist, he have my full support ;)