Filteria - Remixes & Unreleaseds (Suntrip Records, Digital release)

Mars summed it all up there.

Remember that this is around 90 minutes long so can't be pressed (all) on a normal CD.

That said, a high quality 320 kbps MP3 would be nice.

Is this available only in flac?

Yes only FLAc for the moment? FLAC is == WAV quality, so good for collectors.

But I can put some high quality mp3s up if you want.

Thanks for the gift mars and Jannis! I was dying to hear those remixes eventually.. just bought it and downloading right now :)

By the way Jannis as you're reading this thread, may i ask if you ever finished the track called "Those Talking Machines" (i think it was its name) ?

I remember listening to the sample on your website quite a lot when it was up (like 2 years ago) and loving the "ghost/haunting" atmosphere. I've been waiting to see it appears on a VA ever since, but i'm getting impatient now ;)

Same thing for the lower pitched version of Back To Earth, it was sounding very good.

Best regards.

Thanks for the gift mars and Jannis! I was dying to hear those remixes eventually.. just bought it and downloading right now :)

By the way Jannis as you're reading this thread, may i ask if you ever finished the track called "Those Talking Machines" (i think it was its name) ?

I remember listening to the sample on your website quite a lot when it was up (like 2 years ago) and loving the "ghost/haunting" atmosphere. I've been waiting to see it appears on a VA ever since, but i'm getting impatient now ;)

Same thing for the lower pitched version of Back To Earth, it was sounding very good.

Best regards.

Hello Isao,

"Those Talking Machines" was finished way back then and was meant to be released on Nordic Mythology on Stone Age Records. The CD never came out and the label closed down I think. Alot of people keep asking about this track. I have promised to release this track digitally if I dont find anyone willing to release this. But both Suntrip and me think this track deserves to be released on a psychical CD..

As for the old Back To Earth, as far as I remember, both have the same BPM. The difference is production and the new one has more melodies (and is far more coherent). So I prefer that the old one stays in my harddrive :)

Take care / Jannis

Hello Isao,

"Those Talking Machines" was finished way back then and was meant to be released on Nordic Mythology on Stone Age Records. The CD never came out and the label closed down I think. Alot of people keep asking about this track. I have promised to release this track digitally if I dont find anyone willing to release this. But both Suntrip and me think this track deserves to be released on a psychical CD..

Its possible to do both ;) Basically thats what everybody do these days and it gives people a choice :)

Was nice to talk to you on the way back from Antaris to the Airport.

Cheers

Kristian

Hello Isao,

As for the old Back To Earth, as far as I remember, both have the same BPM. The difference is production and the new one has more melodies (and is far more coherent). So I prefer that the old one stays in my harddrive :)

Take care / Jannis

Ah! That's good news to me.

Thanks for the answer!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm listening to the samples right now on Suntrip (below). For those who miss Jannis' more intense work, he remixed a handful of his very best intense, high energy tracks! The samples sound AWSOME. The remix album also seems to be close to 100 minutes long based on the track times on Suntrip's site. And track 3, Poem appears to be a new song in the Sky Input meets Heliopolis style?! :)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/item/SUNDG01/

I'm listening to the samples right now on Suntrip (below). For those who miss Jannis' more intense work, he remixed a handful of his very best intense, high energy tracks! The samples sound AWSOME. The remix album also seems to be close to 100 minutes long based on the track times on Suntrip's site. And track 3, Poem appears to be a new song in the Sky Input meets Heliopolis style?! :)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/item/SUNDG01/

Just buy it and you'll see.. 6 euros is worth a blind buy for something like this imo.

FILTERIA - Live @ Club Be Two(Skopje,Macedonia) -15 January :D:d Hope to hear the Lunar Remix of Lunar Civilization on this party :)

Still remember the first gig of Filteria in Macedonia on open air now it will be different experience it will be indoor party ,but when Filteria playing it must be a good one :D

BTw: the cd is awsome fav:3,4,7,9and10

yea filteria knows how to made the dancfloor alive :) tnx for the Big blue welcome Jannis :D when i come in the club the big blue was starting and the adrenalin was on higest level all over the floor , whole set was awsome just on some tracks the sound was little bad , im sure that Filteria is not guilty for that becose some tracks sound perfect clear , also tnx for playing Lunar Civilization (lunar rmx) :D pure madness

Well, back from the time we planned relasing it on iTunes, that's the only artwork we needed and got made, for free.

When we finally released it 3 years later, I didn't want to bother Ukiro to find the files back and get rework.

I'll ask him the original files, maybe I can work something out.

the cd is awsome fav:3,4,7,9and10

Hey wait, those are (almost all of) my favorite tracks. :P

I agree that the album is great fun. But why don't some of you post a comment in the review section? My review is now up and (around classes) almost finished!