PRS

Good TV Series? Any?

Super 8 was JJ Abrahams love letter to Spielberg, but was not a Spielberg movie directly. =) 

Season 4 of Sherlock was great. The first episode felt a bit off, but I actually liked the way everything developed and where we're left for the potential final season.

antic604    470

Super 8 was JJ Abrahams love letter to Spielberg, but was not a Spielberg movie directly. =) 

Indeed, he was only credited as a producer. Still, it was a very fun flick as long as you approach it as a 'family movie' and not hard sci-fi or horror :)

Totally. Was a bit misleading in some of the marketing.

Speaking of JJ Abrahams, if I haven't already mentioned Fringe (too lazy to check previous pages), I'm gonna go ahead and recommend it again.

Fringe is one of the great sci-fi long-form stories to have been made. 100 episodes with a great arc that you can truly find seeds of the last season within the scenes of the first. While I wasn't 100% a fan of each episode, I give that show my full support for scope and execution.

• Like 1

antic604    470

Totally. Was a bit misleading in some of the marketing.

Speaking of JJ Abrahams, if I haven't already mentioned Fringe (too lazy to check previous pages), I'm gonna go ahead and recommend it again.

Fringe is one of the great sci-fi long-form stories to have been made. 100 episodes with a great arc that you can truly find seeds of the last season within the scenes of the first. While I wasn't 100% a fan of each episode, I give that show my full support for scope and execution.

A modern day X-Files. Too bad it ended up so abruptly :(

juril    18

Legion. Just wow.

U.F.Orb    63

Ummmmmmmmmmm, new Twin Peaks anyone ?!?! :)

havent really watched tv lately. but when i visit my mom she always watches Poldark and its kinda nice i guess.

other than that, i rewatch all the goodies over the years, dont know HOW many times ive seen every episode of lets say Always sunny :D

ultra antisocial for a few years so gotta stalk up on them distractions

edit: oh and Mr Robot season 1 - before it went to utter shit, i still havent recovered mentally from the loss! i LOVED that bloddy season 1.

and ofc, Homeland - which is also ruined by the latest season.