Elysium back in the Studio

I feel a bit cheated for collecting all your old stuff just to have it handed out for free, but whatever. I hope more artists don't do this, so far only you and OOOD.

Cheated? Music that was released 12-15 years ago?

Like it or not. There's nothing you can do to stop the future.

Whatever, I just wanted to drop by and show my appreciation to Kris for letting people get gems such as the Kailash EP and the beloved Kaaya 12", in high quality, for free. A great way to let in on some old school juice to those who missed it the first time around!

I feel a bit cheated for collecting all your old stuff just to have it handed out for free, but whatever. I hope more artists don't do this, so far only you and OOOD.

You own the CD, the physical media, but you can´t own the music itself. So there is no cheating at all.

Well you have the LP, others that only download doesn't... if artists want to share their music, why complain?! It doesn't make the collected item obsolete, only if u pretend to live in the old world of having or not having access though physical conquest...:ph34r: collecting is more than "just having the music" in my book :) it's about having the physical media as such!

So bring forth all the unavailable gems dear artists ;) so that they may be heard, and not only collect dust!