Elysium back in the Studio

From January 2010 I will be back in the Studio recording the forthcoming Elysium Album "Dance for the Celestial Beings Part II". Be prepared for an ethnic tribal Journey with strong reference to Elysium’s’ roots. Music made to hypnotize and bring you into the state of trance!

Release notes:

Label: Beat Agency

Date : Fall 2010

Price: Free download in wav, Flac, mp3.

Posted Image

great news

waiting for your new music!

I hope music will be like 10 years before :)

The new Album release will be true to the early Elysium sound (tribal/ethnic) with a strong tribal theme (rhythm wise) and deeper than the first "Dance For The Celestial Beings" album. But of course with a 2010 sound quality :)

You might consider having it distributed on Ektoplazm.com too.

Their web site is the leader in free downloads and will probably help you spread the sound of this one.

Good luck !!f

I will of course talk to Basilisk about Ektoplazm :)

I don't think any known/good artists give their music to ektoplazm, and that's exactly why I avoid anything from it.

I can not agree with you. I have seen talented interesting artists releasing there and I also have my liveperformance from Antaris-Project 2009 on Ektoplazm. You should go and check out the many gems there ;)

Sorry, I just wanted to show a good release by Ektoplazm. Maybe one day, when people think of a good release from Ektoplazm, they first come up with Celestial Beings II just as for now the very first thought I had was about Ekoplex.

I wish you all the best with the release, and I hope that it will truly be a continuation for Celestial Beings Posted Image

I didn't notice the free download bit the first time... that's pretty cool. Back to the original topic:

From January 2010 I will be back in the Studio recording the forthcoming Elysium Album "Dance for the Celestial Beings Part II". Be prepared for an ethnic tribal Journey with strong reference to Elysium’s’ roots. Music made to hypnotize and bring you into the state of trance!

Release notes:

Label: Beat Agency

Date : Fall 2010

Price: Free download in wav, Flac, mp3.

Posted Image

The task of uploading the whole Elysium back catalog is almost done with a few tracks gone missing.

I did not include the special israeli release "Monzoon" because the tracks on this release are to be found on the other releases on the site.

Subscribe to the Elysium RSS News

For regular News, Tour schedule and releases you can subscribe to the Elysium RSS in 2 ways.

Regular RSS (Readers)

Subscribe to RSS

Directly to your e-mail inbox

Subscribe to e-mail RSS

If any of you have a wav copy of the track "Xanuba" included on the Single Elysium vs. WORM "Xanuba/Yemaya" out on Nova Zembla and the Elysium vs. MOS release out on MASH Records including the tracks "Wind of Dust Remix" and "The Scream", then please contact me so I can get copies from you and make the releases available on the site.

Cheers

Kristian