Mindsphere - Operation Side [Inner Cyclone]

deepXcode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxH6ah7L86I

I am curious about the sound sample which starts at 0:52 and then lasts for almost the whole track long in the background, sometimes coming back to foreground like at 03:28-03:54

My curiocity about the roots of this sample. In the whole trance music it is the most important one to me. So, what are its roots, origins? What are the other tracks (preferably from GOA trance) you know that use it?

Maybe it has came to GOA from Hard Trance? Than from where exactly? Section X?

Please, tracks, artists, dates..

**ATTENTION** In case you listen(ed) not only legally obtained music, please, post here ONLY if your information comes from the legally listened sources, no pirated MP3s or illegal youtubes (and alike), except for the special cases, maybe. Thanks.

On topic:

Are you sure this exact sample is also presented in other tracks? I mean sounds like these are really common in the trance scene.

I may not remember right now other tracks with this similar sounds, but I guess there are many.

If I understood correctly you're looking for the first track that this exact sample was presented, right?

On topic:

Are you sure this exact sample is also presented in other tracks? I mean sounds like these are really common in the trance scene.

I may not remember right now other tracks with this similar sounds, but I guess there are many.

If I understood correctly you're looking for the first track that this exact sample was presented, right?

Thats all right!

First track(s) would be perfect, but others, in which it plays the very important role, especially in GOA trance, would be great too!

Wow!

Just went to this http://www.discogs.com/Mindsphere-Inner-Cyclone/release/1155616 page and found the next review for this track:

5> It's about a continuous rising climax a la Section X -Galaxian alike, with a typical heavy Israeli Goa bank tones.

This is an example of the answer I wanted to get from someone here. I dont care about the "heavy Israeli Goa bank tones." of course.

By a coincidence, I already mentioned Section X myself here, but what are the other tracks (preferably in GOA trance) and especially the roots of this "continuous rising climax"?