The artists' names pictionary game

Ormion

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

answer to this :)

nono.. GBU aka The Good, the Bad and the Ugly was correct.. but then i wanted to post that it's right, and posted under rotwangs post, which was already related to another picture :S so i edited and then messed up everything :P

so, kathmandu, go ahead ;)

Is that supposed to be a real molecule?

:D yes.. last time i had to draw these things is quite some time ago :P i tried my best to draw it from how it looked on wikipedia, but if someone says its a complete mess i can just take another picture :P

Hmmm... if you intended to draw an ethanol molecule (alcohol) there's no way that oxygen atom goes in the middle and without it's good friend Hydrogen.

Even so, I'm assuming that -O- is water and that your first drawing refers to the central nervous system. (If you'd meant the circulatory system, you'd have drawn it in red, I guess).

Anyhoo... can someone else work it out with these hints?

Looks like methyl ether to me (CH3-O-CH3) and yes water... and CNS...?? I too have no clue about this one...

Nervous Ether?

yes, its supposed to be an ether molecule!

so... nervous ether is very very close

Hint: It's a collaboration of 2 artists, they have only released 1 album together which was released back in 1999 afaik. It's not Nervous but ...........