Cd's for Sale on Ebay

jeredelic

Hello everybody-

I have listed three cd's for sale right now on ebay.

They are:

Carbon Based Lifeforms - "The Phat #000001" cd

Carbon Based Lifeforms - "The Phat #000002" cd

Etnica - "The Juggeling Alchemists Under the Black Light" (High Society) cd

The prices for the Carbon ones reflect what I paid for them so anything over is bonus and appreciated. The Etnica one is special to me and this price reflects what I'm willing to let it go for, so if it doesn't sell oh well. Also, discogs incorrectly lists the 2 Carbon Phat cd's under one heading, giving them the appearance as if they are a double cd. I have already submitted a comment about this to the discogs moderators as this is 100% wrong. They are two completely separate cd albums and are sold separately, exactly how I bought them. So you might win or only need one or the other, so bid accordingly. Thank you for your time and any relevant questions will be answered quickly. Please, any off topic ramblings or opinions about my auctions shouldn't be posted here as this is not only childish, but borderline crazy as we should all have better things to do with our time. If you find an auction unappealing, please just exit it and go about your day happy. Thank you

Jerry Moore

Jeredelic

Thank you for notifying us and good luck. I am interested in the Carbon Based Lifeform CDs myself. Can you tell me if the source files for the CDs were high quality or only 128kbps mp3s as appears to be the case with many other mp3.com releases?

Thank You,

Saurillo