Lapsus

frozen dream

hiya, thought i'd share this with you since it such an enjoyable piece, a track by lapsus! not finished and named yet but a very mystique and entrancing bit of music!

lapsus' style is the combination of the oriental and deep mystique from the likes of etnica with the powerful chaotic madness of filteria!

enjoy it!

http://rapidshare.com/files/317781150/Lapsus_-_Testikulus__Test_Fase_2_.mp3

lapsus is nicolas from the city of mechelen in belgium and plays the piano since he was small and now makes goa trance! check out his other stuff on

http://www.electrobel.be/artist/5748

peace out

the above track is already updated to a longer and more supakilla version!

and enjoy a new track "The Hyperwarp" from nicolas right here, prepare for this one! it's a wicked humouristic mad carnival ride into the mouth of hell, makes me thinks of gms back in the day somewhere, you just gotta love the level of insanity/humour in his music! :P

the above track is already updated to a longer and more supakilla version!

and enjoy a new track "The Hyperwarp" from nicolas right here, prepare for this one! it's a wicked humouristic mad carnival ride into the mouth of hell, makes me thinks of gms back in the day somewhere, you just gotta love the level of insanity/humour in his music! :P

144kpbs-56kbps VBR... my ears are bleeding. Music itself is awesome though.

That's better! Thanks for sharing, it's an.. wait this is gold! These sounds.. such reminiscence of Filteria and Etnica, but more fun n' wacky

Btw you have any idea if he's planning an album in the near future? Would be interesting to hear a full-length from this guy.

• 1 month later...

Rapidshare sucks gigantic donkey balls nowadays. I can possibly get one file after thirty tries at some odd hours - or not. Use anything else if you want people to access your stuff without enormous frustration.