2. Dimension (Suntree rmx) RITMO

3. Disharmonic Silence(Time In Motion rmx) RITMO

4. Unseen (Ritmo rmx) SUNTREE

5. Check One (Unseen Dimensions rmx) RITMO

6. Rapture (Gaudium rmx) RITMO

7. Disharmonic Silence (Flegma and Nerso rmx) RITMO

8. Rapture (Egorythmia rmx) RITMO

9. Disharmonic Silence (Zyce rmx) RITMO

Aside from being a goa and South African psytrance fanatic, I find myself listening to more progressive trance lately, as I feel the producers allow the track the grow and breathe; I guess you would say "progress." The tracks seem deeper and fuller these days than the majority of psy out there. This is basically a remix album of Ritmo (Dubi Dagan) tracks except for the 1st (his track) and 4th (Suntree). His first album Disharmonic Silence was a superb, fluid effort and I for one hope for more deliciousness.

But let's start with the cover. It shows you an old warehouse suitable for...wait for it...archives. No mystery there.

What we have here are some of the biggest names in Progressive Trance today remixing Ritmo's tracks. The results? Awesome. Big, heavy beats with lush pads surround you as melodies creep in and out of earshot. Nothing abrasive, just smooth, groovy goodness. Some say that progressive trance suffers from having the exact same song structure no matter who is producing it. Maybe that is so, but the music seems so emotive and large as if it was on an epic stage that I am drawn to it. I cannot recommend this highly enough if you like progressive trance or music that will just carry you away.

Psyshoppage

Beatspace

Mdk

• 4 weeks later...