An artist named Prism?

Ian Mader

Alright, so I was at a psytrance party a while ago and I heard an exceptionally cool track. I went up to the DJ and looked at his computer (yes he was using traktor) and I couldn't read it so I got his attention and asked which artist this was (not like I interrupted him beat matching or anything). From what I heard, he said the artist was Prism. In fact, what I heard exactly was "Prizz-UMM". I should note that the one thing I was able to make out on his computer was that the track came off of some sort of goa compilation album, although the track was more psy.

So what I am asking is if any of you have heard of a goa/psy artist that goes by the name Prism, or something that sounds like "Prizz UM". I've searched on the internet and I've found 1 artist under the name prism, and he produces normal trance, certainly nothing like what I heard.

Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

I have a few prism tracks released on a compilation from Trick music called Abra Macabre. Really solid stuff imo.

Posted Image

Track Listing:

01. ORZELS MACHINE - TORQUE IS CHEAP

02. SCORB - STRATAGEM

03. PRISM - SIX PAPER JOINTS

04. SQUID INC - FIN

05. PHIBIAN - LO-PHI

06. PRISM vs PHIBIAN - THE PROBE

07. THE HOAX - FABRICATION

08. RAM - ILLUMINATION

09. ORZELS MACHINE - DESTRUKT (SCORB REMIX)