Infected Mushroom Technical Interview

I have recently interviewed Erez Eisen of Infected Mushroom, the article of which can be found here:

http://en.audiofanzine.com/sound-technique/articles/Infected-Mushroom-Sound-Alchemy.html

I think this interview is interesting because it reveals lots of production techniques, hence it is a more technical interview.

Comments most welcome.

It was kind of disappointing to read him seemingly brushing off their psytrance history.

It was interesting but since I'm not familiar with their new music, I had no frame of reference for some of the things he talked about.

Nothing better then omnisphere? come-on, he can't be serious.

He didnt told us nothing. The techniques he said are quite obvious:layering the same loop,but puting different effect, after 2 weeks, I realize i was able to do that.

The only thing interesting is his non-compression thing, he only dont do a final compression? I'll lack on the compression a bit, since his production skills are SO good.

I want this interviewer interviewing Posford!!!!

This is definitely a nice read. . .some of the techniques he mentions are pretty basic, but there are some other ones that are pretty interesting, though. It's great how so many awesome producers out there are willing to be open about what's behind it all. Thanks for posting this one, mate.

Nothing better then omnisphere? come-on, he can't be serious.

He didnt told us nothing. The techniques he said are quite obvious:layering the same loop,but puting different effect, after 2 weeks, I realize i was able to do that.

The only thing interesting is his non-compression thing, he only dont do a final compression? I'll lack on the compression a bit, since his production skills are SO good.

I fully agree on this one bro :D