music reviewers heads up

Guest antic

Can you write? Do you hate stuff? Do you do so with a reasonable amount of eloquence? I'm looking for a couple of "psyreviews 2.0" initiates who might be interested in doing some reviews for this site. I'll still be dipping my wick in now and again, but given the importance to labels of even a handful of sales right now, I feel that this site needs to be covering as much music as possible, and for that I need helper. If you'd like a stab at it, drop me an email via the Contact link to your left.

Peaks n' breakdowns,

Psyreviews.

http://www.psyreviews.net/

Jon, Psytones, Abasio, Trance2MoveU - I guess that's much more interesting offer than doing it 'for' Isratrance ;)

I'd have loved to but I am just really busy at the moment :(

same same and though it smells like a nice idea to join his ,,crew", I don

t think my style is what he seeks.

So: http://www.myspace.com/psytonesmusic B)B) jeee .. thats what I call shameless promotion.

Wheres your shameless promotion link Abasio??

sorry, too busy!

funnily enough, I just posted one here :lol:

but still, I'm too busy, seriously.

not that it was addressed at me, I write every holy twice in a year or so ... but nevertheless ... time is scarce since I had the job.

you have my support though :)

Nobody reads huge-ass reviews anyways. Just type up a bunch of crap without even listening to the CD and nobody will be the wiser.

well pitchfork still writes long reviews, so they do in spoutnik site. He's reviews are sometimes negatives, but when they are,i NEVER disagree with him. and he writes his reviews in a pretty good way,intelligent, sarcastic, everything i love from a critic. He totally assume his subjectivity, and that wants make him professianol. A lot of known reviewrs BASH out some albums, and god knows that his opinions about full-on is mostly the overall opinion of psychadelic listeners,from psychadelic lovers that didnt get into psytrance because of skazi or IM

same same and though it smells like a nice idea to join his ,,crew", I don

t think my style is what he seeks.

So: http://www.myspace.com/psytonesmusic B)B) jeee .. thats what I call shameless promotion.

Wheres your shameless promotion link Abasio??

Well, go on then ^_^

Shamelessly bashing crapolla

• 3 weeks later...

"Writing About Music is Like Dancing About Architecture"

You know, architecture and dancing have more in common than you think ... it's all taking place in 3D space ... and it's all about using the space and expressing ... architecture is basically a "standing still dance". Sort of.

Or you see it from the level design point of view, where movement becomes so important that pros are actually dancing through the levels and-

Okay, didn't wanna go that far. But I'm a huge sucker for architecture. Just wanted to say that.