CELL [ Hanging Masses ]

CELL [ Hanging Masses ] - Ultimae - inre038 coming soon _______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Image

We are happy to announce the upcoming birth of CELL's first album on Ultimae.

The release date is fixed for 10th December and should be a good way to finish this year 2009 : )

Alex Scheffer designed a beautiful hypnotic journey with the graphic collaboration of David Vineïs aka Sub88.

More info really really soon...

:wub:

Looking very forward to this one!!

Aurora was heaven! Now this weekend the small chillout-release party of this album will be our tiny heaven aswell =)

TY CELL!

Hi there!

Mastering of "Hanging Masses" has been just finished by Huby and Vince, this week-end...Great sound!

The artwork of the album is done, checked and validated. David (Sub88) made a great work!

Now, we are all waiting...

The official release date is December 10th.

Before that : Belgium - Live Set HANGING MASSES introduction!! ;)

November 28th

( ( ( ( ((-)) ) ) ) )

^_^

Hi there!

Mastering of "Hanging Masses" has been just finished by Huby and Vince, this week-end...Great sound!

The artwork of the album is done, checked and validated. David (Sub88) made a great work!

Now, we are all waiting...

The official release date is December 10th.

Can't wait!

[ Hanging Masses ] - Reservation

-

CELL

Posted Image

Release date : 10th December 2009 - RESERVATION PERIOD

Digipack 3 parts with 16 pages booklet

Since his first release on Ultimae's Fahrenheit Project compilation in 2001, French electronic music artist Alexandre Scheffer has been making quite a name for himself under his alias CELL with many compilation features, a first album with Indica and several live digital recordings.

[ Hanging Masses ] is an elegant and stylish album in which the various components flow together smoothly as part of carefully crafted compositions. CELL infuses his music with warm melodic bass lines, overlapping pads and gentles pulses creating a sense of perpetual motion.

The album is made of 8 long tracks and features a collaboration with Vincent Villuis aka AES Dana on 'Switch Off'.

Created with a wide array of composition tools, from the old analog synthesizers to the state of the art of new technologies,

[ Hanging Masses ] delivers rich and ample soundscapes and constitutes in the artist's heart a homage to Brian Eno, Tangerine Dream, Steve Reich.

Design by David Vineïs aka Sub88

Mastered at Ginger Hill Studio by Huby Sea and Vincent Villuis.

and samples

pretty sure this will be awesome :D

Ok, here is my report about the party {A Dream Frequency }, organised by Dimitri (and Suntrip records), at Ghent, Saturday November 28th.

First of all, I would like to thank the organisation.

The Decoration was really nice (fluos, visual, and light) and it fitted well for the party.

The Sound was perfect. The quadriphony system installed gave nice atmospheres and permitted to push the limits of the sound on the top of perception...

And of course, people were very receptive and very nice.

To resume, the party was a success, in my opinion.

I mean, it's not really common to find this type of party. Most of time, parties are axed on faster Bpm...

We stayed cool and relaxed with Downtempo/Chill Out music and I really hope that this type will be organised more often and make Downtempo growin up.

Thanks for all!

Respect for listeners and many thanks to the organisation, again!

Big Hugs for Dimitri and all Suntrip Records team!

Enjoy and keep you mind up!

:rolleyes:

Cell

^_^

We stayed cool and relaxed with Downtempo/Chill Out music and I really hope that this type will be organised more often and make Downtempo growin up.

Me too! I also had a great time, very cool, layed-back party with moments with a lot of energy - very nice combination :D Great to see people dancing to this kind of music. Nice sets btw! Can you tell the last 2 tracks you've played?

Thank you for the great music Cell! I enjoyed every last second of it :)

thank you for doing this! :) And be sure i'll push Dimi and Jos a bit more for stuff like this, it's about damn time ;)

Just a damn shame you didn't have the album with you yet... now we all have to wait again for another impossibly long week or so.. snif

;)