MarkG

Free Music Produciton tutorial Videos

frosty    1

thanks heaps for these. when i start wrking again im going to do ur course. just wondering if u ever made the video on how to tune your kick drum to ur bass note??

MarkG    0

thanks heaps for these. when i start wrking again im going to do ur course. just wondering if u ever made the video on how to tune your kick drum to ur bass note??

Hi Frosty,

I am sure there is one that covers that on the site in the free videos section.

Glad you like the vids,

Mark

f0rce    0

I dont find any "free" videos , no downloads as so far I can see. :/ I dont have any internet at home so i would be interested in these. But then I saw you sold them online. Nice "contribution" , thats bull-sh*t imo.

Veracohr    109

I dont find any "free" videos , no downloads as so far I can see. :/ I dont have any internet at home so i would be interested in these. But then I saw you sold them online. Nice "contribution" , thats bull-sh*t imo.

You can watch them for free on the Youtube and Vimeo links. That's free. If you were thinking "free video" in a physical format, like a DVD or something, I think that's a asking a bit much.