Free Music Produciton tutorial Videos

Hi Guys,

In the last few days i have put several more free videos to my site, youtube and Vimeo.

Check the links below, enjoy :)

You Tube

CubaseGuru Blog

You Can Download the videos from CubaseGuru when you register on the site for free.

Vimeo Higher Quality

thanks heaps for these. when i start wrking again im going to do ur course. just wondering if u ever made the video on how to tune your kick drum to ur bass note??

Hi Frosty,

I am sure there is one that covers that on the site in the free videos section.

Glad you like the vids,

Mark

• 1 year later...

I dont find any "free" videos , no downloads as so far I can see. :/ I dont have any internet at home so i would be interested in these. But then I saw you sold them online. Nice "contribution" , thats bull-sh*t imo.

I dont find any "free" videos , no downloads as so far I can see. :/ I dont have any internet at home so i would be interested in these. But then I saw you sold them online. Nice "contribution" , thats bull-sh*t imo.

You can watch them for free on the Youtube and Vimeo links. That's free. If you were thinking "free video" in a physical format, like a DVD or something, I think that's a asking a bit much.