Answer to the Universe review 10-24

RealityJockey

So many things to say about Answer to the Univers... To start with the location was awesome, this Boy Scout camp in Mendo Co. that featured flat and level camping spots beautiful flora and fauna, and a sick ass lake and while on gate shift we had a close encounter with a family of deer! How sick is that? The deco team wove a web of triangles about the dance floor that was unbelievably cool and Team Infinity brought out the Funktion One which is to date the clearest system I've seen any where, so the sound was epic. oCeLoT threw down one of my favorite sets to date, 4 hours of non stop rawking the fuck out psy! Towards the end of his set he played some Psy n Bass which was the highlight of the evening in my opinion. The crowd was pretty awesome as well, all the San Fran familias and the Russian crew showed up and brought a bad ass art car which lit up the back of the dance floor and gave us a place to sit. Also a bunch of local snipper kids came and burned their hippi incense around the XLR8R fire provided by the fine elves from Omega. The only glitches were the party getting off to a slow start because the generator didn't show up till kinda late which was probably ok cause the cops showed up the next morning during chromatone's set and we had to turn down the system a bit, so the late start may have allowed us to get away with the volume as long as we did, oh also it was a bit small not that it hurt the vibe any. This was an awesome party, despite having pulled a 9 hour gate shift I had a retarded amount of fun. Kudos Team Infinity.