Looking for info on the debut albums from these artists

Penzoline

Anyone know when and where are these new school goa artists preparing for their debut albums? Although they have released enough stuff to actually have a full length album by now haha.

Artha, Astrancer, Goalien, Travma, Artifact303, Liquid Flow, Amanians and New Born.

Goalien album is more or less in the make, but it could still take some time! He has enough single unreleased tracks, but he thinks that throwing them all together in an album would result in a pretty messy CD (Even if, in my humble opinion, those are some daaamn good tracks)...

Anyways, he's working on it! Don't loose hope! :lol:

EDIT: I also happen to know that Liquid Flow's album is ready to be released! It just depends on the label now, and hm...well, you know labels...could still take a while, but not that extremely long anymore :P ! I believe Travma also had an album project some years ago, but never heard anything about that anymore...I don't think he's cooking up something. It's already a good thing he's running Ezel Ebed though. :)

Goalien album is more or less in the make, but it could still take some time! He has enough single unreleased tracks, but he thinks that throwing them all together in an album would result in a pretty messy CD (Even if, in my humble opinion, those are some daaamn good tracks)...

Anyways, he's working on it! Don't loose hope! :lol:

EDIT: I also happen to know that Liquid Flow's album is ready to be released! It just depends on the label now, and hm...well, you know labels...could still take a while, but not that extremely long anymore :P ! I believe Travma also had an album project some years ago, but never heard anything about that anymore...I don't think he's cooking up something. It's already a good thing he's running Ezel Ebed though. :)

Good news, thanks for the info!

When did that get there? I didn't see it while I was browsing today!

"Cronomi Records"

: O Nice

Hello, I'm the owner of Cronomi Records. :)

Here is the stuff that I can say:

Artha will release an album in the near future on our label. It will be accompanied by a free to download EP as well as a bit of a promo before. :)

I'm not saying it because I want to sell more or hype it, but I honestly thing that this will probably be the best thing that happened to goa trance in the last years. Seriously. :)

New Born is working very slowly, whenever he makes tracks or an album there's a good chance that it will be released on Cronomi Records as well.

Artifact303 still has time for his album as well, you can wait. No idea about labels or anything yet.

Amanians as far as I know stopped writing music (but I could be wrong).

btw - if you want more stuff from some of the artists you mentioned, be sure to check out releases from our label:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_label.asp?label_id=1059

enjoy!

@BlackStarrFinale: OH MY GOD!!!.. finally Artifact303 is working on a album??, where did you read about this??

If anyone else know about this... please let me/us know :)))

I Saw Artifact303 at Ozora festival afterparty, I was sooo amazing. He really kicked those full-on guys asses ;)

I know Artifact303 is working on an album, right.

Only thing is: I don't know for which label :) I wish it were us.

FYI Artifact303 is coming to our Suntrip Birthday party on 12/12/09, in Belgium! Feel free to come.

@ mars: I thought the Labelparty was 12 nov, it says so on your website.

Do you have some more info on that party???

I really hope that you sign Artifact303 to your Suntriplabel for a album!

(Just listen to the Artifact303 track from the : Opus Iridium album...

then you know what have to be done!!....) :D

@ mars: I thought the Labelparty was 12 nov, it says so on your website.

Do you have some more info on that party???

Yes it was foroeseen on November 21st and we moved it to December 12th.

Live:

Ra (Suntrip Records) - Norway

Artifact 303 (Suntrip/Moonquest) - Romania

DJs:

Anoebis (Suntrip Records)

Javi (Suntrip Records)

1 TBC soon...

It will be somewhere between Brussels and Antwerpen in Belgium.

• 3 weeks later...

Mike A, when will you release a full album for your Subra project? I think you are one of the best newschool producers.. every track is a mind blowing trip.. thanx for that, keep em coming.. :)

I asked him a while ago, said he don't have time to make one yet.

^_^

Well, right now I'm a geology student + geology lab assistant + helper in chemistry for first year students, so that basically leaves me 0 time to work on music. I have't even touched Cubase in a year.

Hopefully next semester this is going to be a bit easier since I will have less courses, so I might start making music again. Making a full album has been a dream for a long time, and it will come true, some day. :)

But in the meanwhile, I'm running Cronomi, so if you're not getting music made by me - you can at least get music in my taste. ;)

• 8 months later...

Hello!

I know for next year Space Elves and Arronax will finish albums and release, where and when i dont know. Space Elves have 7 tracks so far and i plan to make 2 more and finish it.

How am i informed, soon coming album from Rabitza (project from Moscow) on Gliese 581C Records from Moscow.

Few days ago, SETI project wrote me that he started works on new album and have plans to make it possible on CD this time... And yes, finaly, Sky Technology is hard working on album and have few tracks so far. I hope for next year! Also Trinodia have some amazing new school goa tracks and working hard on album too...

Persisten Aura are also cooking some material for an album for Sita Records :P

PharaOm & Somnesia album is nearly finished!

At the end, Har-el Prusky want to release album and i think he will do that soon, just digital form with tracks from 2010.

If leter i remember