Golden Tape - Hypnotic

amithaba_buddha

I made a Live Recording Session today and i decided to give a bit of share.

This song has strong Rhythmic Patterns along with Hypnotic vibes .

Fully Produced with my Roland MC 505 , only computer was used to record (as im waiting on my studio tape recorder).

Here's the link to download and i hope you enjoy:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ipg3si

Soon i might do some live video recordings so that people can see what im up to. :)

Feedback is appreciated.

Golden Tape

PS - You might want to call it Techno , Tribal House , Goa , Psychedelic or whatever but keep in mind this is just the Golden Tape :)

Thank you for listening.

Jeez for one instrument this is pretty snazzy :)

Nice job bro

:clapping:

Been wanting to get something similar from Roland for a little while now.

Gotta love the Deep Kick sample

Cheerz

If you want the best you gotta go for the Best , and this isn't just an instrument it's Roland from the 90's. ;)_b

Also soon i will get the Tape Recorder and the Little MicroKorg will join and meet his brother the Roland MC 505 (because it needs fixing).

I love the Hard Tribal Drums but all the instruments have their part and this is amazing! :)

Thank you so much for leaving out some feedback for me , this means a lot to me and i'm 100% sure this is the Right Way to go to.

I know this is only the beginning of my new Quest and i hope it will be Very Long.

Thank you again for your Kind Words and Spirit.

interesting project and oldschool acid sound, live and quietly developing, I like it ;)

Sounds warm indeed, curious to hear the tape recording in the future.

Nice work Filipe, good luck for this! Tweak that Roland machine :D

Peace

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OMG you guys don't know how much i am Happy to hear you guys :)

Thank you so much but always remember This is For You.

Thank you for giving me the Strenght i need for my Quest and i will sure drop more .

I just got my Studio Tape Recorder and some new Fresh Tapes i managed to get , i will show some new Pics very soon!

Yours Truly ,

Golden Tape

I took the chance to take some more photos as promised.

I know that nowadays this might look like our Grandpa's stuff but honestly it's not , that's me listening to all the Techno , Trance , Dance-Music , House , Lots of Blip-Blops and finally Goa Music :)

Hope you like the Photos of my New Studio Tape Recorder.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just the way it says , Life on Record! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

interesting project and oldschool acid sound, live and quietly developing, I like it ;)

Sounds warm indeed, curious to hear the tape recording in the future.

Nice work Filipe, good luck for this! Tweak that Roland machine :D

Peace

Thank you a lot for your words!

As you just said it , it was indeed a live improvisation i decided to record , so i might still work more on it and do a full Studio Version (now that i have the Mighty Tape Rec. :)

Regards!

I started liking it from around 2 minutes in, the old school vibe (sound quality and all) gives it charm that I like. If only people would make goa-tracks with that kind of sound these days, after this it looks like it should not be that hard, but why isn't anyone doing it?

I started liking it from around 2 minutes in, the old school vibe (sound quality and all) gives it charm that I like. If only people would make goa-tracks with that kind of sound these days, after this it looks like it should not be that hard, but why isn't anyone doing it?

I can give you a good Reason Penzoline , because it's not easy and by this it means a lot .

Ask Ra (Christer-Borge-Lunde) if you want to be sure because I am sure he will totally agree with me.

I am Glad that you felt what I wanted you to feel.

Thanks for your thoughts Penzoline .

Oh, what makes it so hard though when compared to the new school sound?

Anyhoo, I wish you luck with this project. And if you can keep the sound like it was in this track, that would be great.

Oh yes Penzo , definatly harder , hence why i'm using Hard-Ware. Doesn't mean i won't be able to reach the new sound , i will sure will if :

- or i get loads of hardware or

-i mix some of the new Technology or

-i won't simply dig it.

But for now i need to stay a bit on the Past and know more about how thing's work.

This is a great Quest and i'm loving what i'm doing. Gotta have some ballz huh? ;)

I'm doing it mostly for Myself and for the New Generation and as so i thank you for your Wish on the Success over this Quest , i won't forget what you're saying.

Penzoline, truth is it really hard, because nowadays VA synths and soft don't give you that reach and fat sound.

Sound which we get used to in oldschool music. If you want real sound, use real things ;)

Most important thing for old school trance IMO is hardware sequencer, it makes mix sound different.

Penzoline, truth is it really hard, because nowadays VA synths and soft don't give you that reach and fat sound.

Sound which we get used to in oldschool music. If you want real sound, use real things ;)

Most important thing for old school trance IMO is hardware sequencer, it makes mix sound different.

Well i'm digging this because Hardware teaches me other things which is awesome and oh yea the Sound is Truly Unique :D

Software is nice too it also has an unique sound , it might be something i will dig on later on :)

i "think" it doesnt work though, i dont have the charger/adapter anyway. btw ReBirth, is there anyway to use it's 303 as a vst? it's by far the best 303 emulation made.

OnTopic: nice experiment filipe :).

Well there is a way , record some patterns to wav and sequence everything on a sequencer :)

I just have to thank everyone for the help and support everybody is giving me out here as i just "feel" i need some time off certain things and need to place my head on another things :)

But of course i have faith i will be back on some Goa Tracks as Goa has always been very special to me , and of course getting this "Old" sound into "New" is something that i feel needed :)

Jeez why is it under the couch? Rebirth could be helpful with the MC 303 as a controller, no? :huh:

The Mc303 is really nice , can't do much as the 505 and the 505 can't do much as the 909 , but anyways each one of them have something in special , sounds , the way you tweak the synth :) I would say just get a midi controller (cheap) and tweak the hell out of the rebirth , just keep the machine as a Generator. ;)

And still i have to fix my MicroKorg so that it can join the awesome studio crew :)

BTW , what is the 303 doing under the couch? hiding? HAHA cmon man start using it! :D

• 6 months later...

Oh, what makes it so hard though when compared to the new school sound?

Anyhoo, I wish you luck with this project. And if you can keep the sound like it was in this track, that would be great.

Hi again Penzoline and everybody .

After a LOT of experiments and sketching rubbish done , i finally got to a full hardware project , Beast 303.

www.myspace.com/beastacid

• 1 year later...