Witchcraft

any idea what asia 2001 means?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skål!

Posted Image

not best beer but sheap and floats gently down my thorught on a thirsty day!

+1 on thinking Heineken Heiniken Heineken is Ok beer!

@ psytones : the buddhas should fight, shouldn't they ?

At leats these ones should, in a an interstagellic psychepunchy way

speaking your voice and emotions are improtant, being able to empty the head and buddha'ditate is also essensial,

Koxbox is Danish slang and when translated to English roughly means, 'energy box'.

Source: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Koxbox

I'm Danish and I have never come across Koxbox in the Danish Language whether it be slang or not (I could be wrong though). As far as I remember Frank'E told me it was the Name of his and the original Koxbox founding member Peter Candy's "Christiania" Radio Show prior to starting Koxbox.

I'm Danish and I have never come across Koxbox in the Danish Language whether it be slang or not (I could be wrong though). As far as I remember Frank'E told me it was the Name of his and the original Koxbox founding member Peter Candy's "Christiania" Radio Show prior to starting Koxbox.

kox as in koks (correct Danish spelling) which is "refined" coal actually is something they used in the old days to burn and get energy (heat or what ever), but it could indeed be a coincidence ;)

kox as in koks (correct Danish spelling) which is "refined" coal actually is something they used in the old days to burn and get energy (heat or what ever), but it could indeed be a coincidence ;)

Yeah i know the word Koks. It was actually used in the Livingroom fireplace when i was a kid :)

The reason why I doubt the idea about slang is because of all the times I have played with Frank'E and partied with him in the old days. And I never once heard him say Koxbox was danish slang.

I heard that Frank E (and maybe Peter) was playing music(their music?) on the radio. Some angry listener called up the radiostation and said: this sounds like koxbox (in the sense of crap). And they kept that name. I could be wrong though :)

As for names: What's more mystic than Man With No Name....

kox in german is pronounced like koks which is a slang term for cocain, which lead to some interesting jokes and to me having an image of a box filled with cocaine every time i hear their name.

Bluetech - even though Evan himself doesn't like the name anymore

Doof - onomatopoeia, yes, good idea

Electric Universe

Fractal Glider

Goasia - just rolls off the tongue nicely

Logic Bomb

Magic & Witchcraft

Master Margherita

The Misted Muppet

Ott

Outersect

Pan Psychic