Malevol3nt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrancer

Paradise Connection

Koxbox

Each one project talks (..or talked) for itself and leads your mind to xpansion. (good old..."hype"!)

astrancer? really bad name for a trance act imho.

koxbox leads to mindexpansion? wtf? cocksbox? It doesnt make any sense really..

Some names off the top of my head atm:

Infected Mushroom (It's a brilliant name)

Yamabikaya (Sounds and looks very good)

Psykovsky (Powerful name, and would be even greater if the rumors of Vasily being Tsjaikovskij’s great Gran child was true)

Alienated Buddha (I like)

Green Nuns of the Revolution (simply pants'tastic!!)

Man with No Name (Yes we all like)

Juno Reactor (Sounds and feels good and powerful/soft like the bass used)

Hallucinogen (with that name its best he's the king of psy)

Eat Static (Very cool and the thought of eating static)

Astral Projection (same as Hallucinogen, they have a name to live up to)

The Infinity Project (Has the infinity ended or what happen?)

PhasePhour (To be in the fourth phase is something else.. that’s for sure)

Fungus Funk (always loved this name, very good and cool)

Fragletrollet (one of the best)

Ka-Sol (Didn't know it was a place in the Himalayas until later, but it has always been in my list of kool names)

Koxbox (donno, just has a hard hitting edge to it)

Cosmosis (same as Hallucinogen and Astral Projection, it got a name to live up to)

Deedrah (always liked the flow of it)

Logic Bomb (When the music is intelligent, this name is suited and sensible)

+ many more

For once I can agree against IM. There nothing ingenious about their name whatsoever. How is a mushroom infected? What does it mean? When I tell friends that I like a band called "Infected Mushroom" I always feel ashamed, since the name implies shiet! hehe

To me it's the equivalent of a poisonous mushroom which you can eat(if you dare) and experience hallucinations, hence "infected" mushroom. It totally goes with psytrance, that's why it's ingenious.

astrancer? really bad name for a trance act imho.

I quite like it; astra & trancer.

When i first saw it, thought it is astra & mancer, which is even better.

cocksbox?

:ph34r:

Posted Image

koxbox leads to mindexpansion? wtf? It doesnt make any sense really..

If it is quite trippy, then it is mindexpanding.

Some more names I didn't see already mentioned:

Psychopod

Church of The Hippy Disco Shit :huh::lol:

Texas Faggot

Marchaos

Psychaos

Shpongle

Spirallianz

Sibilant

Deviant Electronics

Alien Hand Syndrome

"An alien hand sufferer can feel normal sensation in the hand and leg, but believes that the hand, while still being a part of their body, behaves in a manner that is totally distinct from the sufferer's normal behavior. They lose the 'sense of agency' associated with the purposeful movement of the limb while retaining a sense of 'ownership' of the limb. They feel that they have no control over the movements of the 'alien' hand, but that, instead, the hand has the capability of acting autonomously — i.e., independent of their voluntary control. The hand effectively has 'a will of its own.' Alien hands can perform complex acts such as undoing buttons, removing clothing, and manipulating tools. Alien behavior can be distinguished from reflexive behavior in that the former is flexibly purposive while the latter is obligatory. Sometimes the sufferer will not be aware of what the alien hand is doing until it is brought to his or her attention, or until the hand does something that draws their attention to its behavior."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_hand_syndrome

I quite like Analog Pussy, Circuit Bent , Cujorius One, Digital Talk, Electrypnose, Grouch, Krumelur, One Tasty Morsel, Perfect Stranger, Protoculture, Phutureprimitive, Sun Control Species, Texas Faggot, Tetrameth, Tegma, Ticon, Tripswitch, Wizack Twizack, and Zen Mechanics .

I quite like the name "Battle of the Future Buddhas", if only because it seems like an extremely contrived way for the artists to let their family know they take drugs.

I'd like to know your interpretation!

BotFB is indeed brilliant. I don't 100% get Rot's drug reflection. Maybe because future Buddha's indulge them self in drugs like lsd instead of meditation? Battle of the Future Buddha is a symbol of the people making the music being in the thoughts of how buddha thinks but with twists since they make psychedelic trance music which is pumping hard. Its our future Buddhas these nutters and their music is the Battle, or at least their tool or weapon in the battlefield.

BotfB : Refers to people that feel like messiahs,buddhist messiahs, Maitreyas. That these future buddhas are on a battle might appear as a paradox, but only superficially.As any paradox it can be dissolved. Even the enlightened fight and bark and fart and growl,sometimes.If they do not at all, I would start to be suspicious of their so-called enlightened state ...

I don't agree with Rotwang's correlation with (il)legal substances either.

BotfB : Refers to people that feel like messiahs,buddhist messiahs, Maitreyas. That these future buddhas are on a battle might appear as a paradox, but only superficially.As any paradox it can be dissolved.

Even the enlightened fight and bark and fart and growl,sometimes.If they do not at all, I would start to be suspicious of their so-called enlightened state ...

I don't agree with Rotwang's correlation with (il)legal substances either.

beautiful stuff and its a agreed apun.

hehe. didnt really get it, sounds almost like a druq refferance, where you ay you would get suspecious of their enlightmened state when ots by druq and not by meditation.

i think you do, to some extent without realizing it. at least i came to that thought while reading your good words.

hehe. didnt really get it, sounds almost like a druq refferance, where you ay you would get suspecious of their enlightmened state when ots by druq and not by meditation.

No, my being suspicious would have almost nothing to do whether their state is by meditation or substances or some combination of both. But I would be suspicious if they were calm&tranquil(buddha stereotype?) all the time and never fought or argued or expressed anger or sadness etc ...