Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Ovnimoon- Geometric Poetry

Iono Music

August 2009

1. Ovnimoon- Sacred Earth (8:49)

2. Ovnimoon- Gathering Of Angels (8:51)

3. Ovnimoon- Close Your Eyes (7:50)

4. Ovnimoon- Kundalini Of The Andes (Open Your Mind) (8:38)

5. Ovnimoon- Vibration Of Peace (7:47)

6. Ovnimoon- Mystical Technology (7:53)

7. Ovnimoon- The Arrival Of Love (8:30)

8. Ovnimoon With Via Axis And ItomLab- Galactic Mantra (9:56)

9. Ovnimoon- 2 Guys Together (8:32)

This is Hector Stuardo Marileo with his fourth studio album. Someone on this forum I believe coined the term "Psygressive" and I think this would be an accurate description of his music. The beats are heavy but the music soothes. I am not going to go through track by track as it is time consuming, but rather describe the music as a whole. Melodies dominate and there is a flow to this album that carries you right to the end. There are elements of progressive architecture as well as psytrance boldness. Rich, elaborate melodies are accompanied by perfectly placed effects that create a dreamlike atmosphere. There is no wasted space here. This is not cut and paste trance sequenced on repeat. Each track begins sparsely and evolves until it is dripping with thick layers. After listening to this album, I went back and thoroughly enjoyed his earlier work which was in the same vein. If nothing else, this artist is consistent, as the tracks fly by. If you like your progressive with aggressive undertones and psychedelic soundscapes, than this album is for you. To put it in perspective, I haven't heard such inspired and passionate compositions since the Freaked Frequency disc. Get it.

Mdk

• 1 month later...

This is a hidden gem..surprised that the album hasnt got the attention it deserves..perfect morning music imo..ethereal melodies without being cheesy..nice layering that stimulates the nerves and get the feet moving..trance dance at its best..feel the energy flowing thru your body :)

• 2 months later...

the albums rocks for sure!!! nowaday when all progressive is mostly semi-house sluggish bulshit it has a power to cheer you up and give your feet some move. intense psy-stuff in a melody departmant with plain hard kick in a base this always is a recipe to get sensible piece of trance. and if you add here true talented head behind it you will know what this album is about. clear and very organic flow will take you throuhg in one breathtaking moment. i wonder why so few ppl have noticed this release it is awesome!