SynSUN - Full Power of Goa

Posted Image

Release Notes:

This Goatrance album from SynSUN was made in the year 2000 and was not officially released that time. Here it is, freshly mastered for improved sound quality, an album filled with powerful and emotional Goatrance.

Release Info:

Genre: Goa-Trance

Tracks: 9

Playtime: 69:40 min

Catalog#: PHTRCD12

URL: www.phototropicrecords.com

email: info@phototropicrecords.com

Release Date: 7.Oct.2009

Tracklist:

01 - Clinical Experiment (6:50)

02 - Purgatory (1:23)

03 - Spider's Llullaby (12:01)

04 - Hoffman's Delivery (10:57)

05 - Diver (9:54)

06 - Deep (7:56)

07 - Dancing Shiva (6:22)

08 - Sun Downward (6:58)

09 - Ambient Sun (7:19)

Credits:

Mastered by Harald Reider aka Digitoxin

Cover art by Hypnotic Waves

Buy the CD here:

http://kunaki.com/msales.asp?PublisherId=114152 (Kunaki Credit card payment)

http://Kunaki.com/MSales.asp?PublisherId=114152&PP=1 (Kunaki Paypal payment)

http://www.neptunwave.de/product_info.php?products_id=1028

Soon also available in digital download stores! Also all other Phototropic releases soon available in download shops!

P.S. The new board version is cool, much easier to post things...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Harald, the track samples are fantastic, lovely old schoolish vibe for what i hear. Hope the digital download facility is ready soon, I really can't afford hoarding onto so many CDs when I don't live in my own country haha. Look forward to listening to the real deal.

Is this remastered again from MP3s, or from the ORIGINAL tracks?

I suspect, either way, likely it's much worth purchasing compared to We Are The World. I think they finally lost all sense of taste on that one...

Again and again i told to ppl that 1st CD of ZELUR PROJECT was mastered from WAVE 44000/16 bit! OK? Don't spread fake rumors plz!

Thank you!

AND TNX FOR WARM COMMENTS, GUYS!

Again and again i told to ppl that 1st CD of ZELUR PROJECT was mastered from WAVE 44000/16 bit! OK? Don't spread fake rumors plz!

Thank you!

It's very easy to see it's the truth not a fake rumor. Even phototropic label knows it was poor quality. If you think you have high quality WAVEs for Zelur Project that weren't converted up from MP3s then you should upload them for us to see. But the released version on the disc isn't high quality.

I only hope this CD is better quality since it's my favorite SynSUN music, and phototropic has confirmed it is, so time will tell, but I see no reason not to trust them.

It's very easy to see it's the truth not a fake rumor. Even phototropic label knows it was poor quality. If you think you have high quality WAVEs for Zelur Project that weren't converted up from MP3s then you should upload them for us to see. But the released version on the disc isn't high quality.

I only hope this CD is better quality since it's my favorite SynSUN music, and phototropic has confirmed it is, so time will tell, but I see no reason not to trust them.

i don't told that ZELUR PROJECT album is high quality :) i just give u 100% that it was mastered by Phototropic from wave ;)

in 98-99 we don't have studio equipment at all, so.. :)

way to attack the artist and call them a liar

no class psylover- if you can really call yourself that

poor showing lad

@synsun - great stuff - goa classic still rules

cheers for the awesome sounds - please keep em comin

604ever

way to attack the artist and call them a liar

no class psylover- if you can really call yourself that

poor showing lad

Their music is some of my favorite. I don't see that it follows that I can't call them on their subreption and outright lying. Are they divine entities I must worship or something? :rolleyes: Being an artist, I'm sure he knows ALL about high quality audio vs lossy compressed audio, so no need to play naive or innocent. Just admit that Zelur Project was released in poor quality, tell us whether the next 2 will be in higher quality or not (=yes), and that's all there is to it.

It's pretty much solved now, but you had to stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.

Loving psy has little to do with class. Almost all people that love psy have no class anyways.

It's pretty much solved now, but you had to stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.

It's my community too pal. So my nose belongs as much as yours :)

And have zero class if you want - don't throw the rest of us in that category.

People I have met in the Psy world are some of the coolest I've ever known

and still to this day some of my best friends.

Anyway - you've made your point for all to see.

I don't think you know anything about the situation, so I'd say your nose doesn't belong here.

Why would I want to be indefinitely classy? Lol. I don't respect everyone, indiscriminately. I'm only classy when I choose to be.

And being cool has nothing to do with being classy.

Buy the CD here:

http://kunaki.com/msales.asp?PublisherId=114152 (Kunaki Credit card payment)

What's the story with this method of purchasing? I looked at the main Kunaki site and it appears to be a CD replicator, is that right? You can buy direct from them? Are they reputable? I just want to know something about the people I'm giving my CC info to before I do it.