Wowzers

simorq

is genius. Not psytrance, but this is psychedelic music if there ever was...a person named John Boswell auto-tuned Carl Sagan's voice with gorgeous, downtempo music.

...and, unlike a song--where the lyrics are syncopated with the music--this builds upon the precedent formed in psy music that samples don't need to fit the 4/4 structure of the music. So it's just one long sample--but also the song lyrics. Brilliant!

is genius. Not psytrance, but this is psychedelic music if there ever was. From what I gather from a few minutes reading youtube posts, a person named John Boswell auto-tuned Carl Sagan's voice with gorgeous, downtempo music.

...and, unlike a song whose lyrics are syncopated with the music, this builds upon the precedent formed in psy music that samples don't need to fit the 4/4 structure of the music--so it's just one long sample--but also the song lyrics. Brilliant!

oh dear me that is glorious x

This just gets better and better after each listen (and I have heard many times by now)... btw u can download it here :)

and yeah what song is pure genius, he has some really good skill, and apparently there is a new one on the way! :D

Again, thanks a million for sharing this!