Special Dj'S ..

psytones

Hi, just stumbled over this video of a Brazilian (i think) DJ who spins music with his feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK57Djaf7qc&feature=player_embedded

His name is Pascal Kleiman.

wow, i mean, thats super awesome! The guy must have used years practicing to make it all flow so beautifull without hands. He's really good! Respect!! Got to admit though, when he picked up the CD's with his toes, I was worried they would skip in the CDj's because of stains hehe.. And I can sort of understand why he chooses to play with a blanket so noone can see him, but he deserves to see all the happy people dancing. If anyone books him for a club-set (indoor), please provide him with a One-Way Mirror (I guess he doesn't always hide himself!!)

Again, mad respect. It's hard enough with hands sometimes!

Got any special's ?

Surely it is pretty damn nice what he is doing. But if he cant do the full job of djing and mixing maybe he should pick up djing rock. You dont have to beat mix that stuff ;)

Because just booking him because he is disabled would be pretty lame and just as discriminating as booking a dj because she is female..