Darkest /Intense / Borderline Psychotic Tracks

exotic

This is connection with the drosophilia's thread where he posted a link from the sanaton records site and i have to say that that Traskel - Lost identity in audio trips #3 is one of the most intense/dark tracks i have ever heard. nothing as far as i know or that i have heard beats this in terms of "darkness" . Infect insect - Smoke plastic comes close when referring to music of this nature as far as intensity of the audio is concerned but frankly there's nothing in it that scares you and puts you outside your comfort zone, most of it is plain noise after a while.

the traskel track though is a straight highway to hell, like a passage to the irkalla netherworld.

Suggestions for tracks like this are welcome.

psykovsky - wishful sinful

thats gotta be one of the most twisted pieces of music ive ever heard.

dont listen to one that on youtube though...its not the right one....you need to hear the version on the album...is 12.52 long. the one on youtube is only 10 something and sounds all f'ed up

Don't know the tracks you mentioned, but from your definitions, according to my experience, I'd say see if you like Ka-Sol's tracks Pricken (Stone Age's comp, Tales from the Dark Forest), and Iris (Schlabbaduerst's fifth, green compilation, as well as his entire Ghost Story album (Schlabbaduerst).

psykovsky - wishful sinful

thats gotta be one of the most twisted pieces of music ive ever heard.

dont listen to one that on youtube though...its not the right one....you need to hear the version on the album...is 12.52 long. the one on youtube is only 10 something and sounds all f'ed up

yeah, thats one heck of a track, infact psykovsky's true genius is reflected in that entire album, each and every track is pure gold!!(en green shite) :P

Don't know the tracks you mentioned, but from your definitions, according to my experience, I'd say see if you like Ka-Sol's tracks Pricken (Stone Age's comp, Tales from the Dark Forest), and Iris (Schlabbaduerst's fifth, green compilation, as well as his entire Ghost Story album (Schlabbaduerst).

Thanks. schlabbaduerst records is something that i was expecting someone to recommend on this thread.

I will definitely check out those kasol tracks even tho his last album hardly ever gets played here. getting or not getting his music is a bit like waking up from the right/wrong side of the bed ;)

try

VA - Durdom - Devil's Minds Records

mental!:ph34r:

quite a lot of tracks are pretty psychotic.... and some really good too, not all though, just too messed up for me! (for example Polyphonia - Freakadell)

ED:

That's no excuse you can download it from Sanaton Records homepage :D (under "trips")