New Torrent Site With Free Legal Music

What special software? All you need is utorrent, or if you've got Opera you don't have to worry about anything (since it has torrenting integrated).

Edit: Altho a combination of direct downloads and torrents could be a great solution. That original Torrent creator, Bram Cohen, is working on some kind of protocol to enable content streaming via the help of p2p. It would be great if a user could download directly of the web, and in the process direct some of his upload bandwidth to the next downloader via the server. Sounds complicated, but if that kind of system would work it could potentially save some bandwidth. Kind of like a direct download+p2p hybrid. Also, this could be done with HTML5, so no *special software* would be needed.

People are just too lazy these days. You get offered something for free, and the user has a hard time downloading one application to get the free content. Like it's that hard to adapt to something new.

i just want to say, before someone implies something in that vain, that i highly respect creative commons and free art on the internet. when there is a donate option, i use it.