Fat Psy/Goa-Trance With Exhilarating Prayers, Mantras Etc ..

psytones

Hi, tonight I stumbled over the magical track by Electric Universe called 'The Prayer'. I truly love it's full-power energy, but what really tickles my chakras is the sample used. The womans (Ana Silvera) voice in this track for me is extremly pleasent and magical.

Here, take a listen if you haven't heard it before:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thi2FXdFkfM

Another one that get's my wonk totally on is the very famouse track by Psykovsky called Lastbus Madrus, here, take a listen:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_NJXWWN0j4

Powerful stuff, right.

Another one that springs to mind is the Shiva Shidapu track Shiva Devotional which should be known by most hippies into Shiva-trance (I can't find it on youtube, sorry)

Now I know the whole Goa-Trance sound was built on samples and moods like these, so my question might seem a tad vague or something since there must be like thousends of tracks with what I now ask of you to recommend me/us. Well, all I want is to gather a nice list of super suggestions from you good folks out there in the psyber world. So if you got some 'Shit you gotto listen to this unsane stuff' tracks, please don't hesitate to drop it on a post in this thread.

much pea(e & l!ght to you all,

Hare Om jan-erik baba baja Rama

boombasta'mistafantasta

Hola no-nonsense, thanks a lot for the suggestions on this lovely late summer morning. Arn't the colours super magical and shroomy at these times of the year? :D. Never heard any of those tracks before, so I'm making breakfast (break fast .. ?) while moving my feet to these sounds.

Right now I'm listening to the

piece, and it's driving, fat for sure, and the mantra is known I think, or at least I feel I've heard it before. It's above Ok but lacks something extra, for me at least. Shiva get's a strong 8 out of 10.

Putting on Sri Hari, my eggs are frying, this sounds old skool .. Hare Krishna, no damn it, I am Hare Shiva if any hare at all! (people in India asked me a lot if I where Krishna because of my hair - besides, my hair was initially inspired by Indians from South-America). It's soft and cute, but really not my cup of hare-trance. 6 out of 10.

Thanks man, really appreciate the suggestions! :)

Keep em' komming pEople, FAT mantra / prayer tracks with that extra whoo'

The one, the only, the best track in the history of the universe

Talamasca-Sinai

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAje7PnxPOI

hm, not bad, not bad at all. This one is defiently Fat, it's got some power struggles worth checking out, and damn, the samplesused, very ..subtile.

Good one, the track it self is brilliant, really digging it! 9,5/10

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAje7PnxPOI

hm, not bad, not bad at all. This one is defiently Fat, it's got some power struggles worth checking out, and damn, the samplesused, very ..subtile.

Good one, the track it self is brilliant, really digging it! 9,5/10

It's not just brilliant, it's the best track in the history of mankind.

Check out what happens in 2:59

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

what about this one: Pharagonescia - Pharatropic?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6NO0HgcKE

Not bad at all, maybe a bit hasty, like itss in a rush or something. But it's good, could have used more of the mantra sample though.

7.4/10 hehe

Just wanted to say that this is great, I asked for some reco's and got some pretty interesting ones thsat I've never heard before.

thanks!

Hi, tonight I stumbled over the magical track by Electric Universe called 'The Prayer'. I truly love it's full-power energy, but what really tickles my chakras is the sample used. The womans (Ana Silvera) voice in this track for me is extremly pleasent and magical.

According to discogs and little bit of logics she doesnt seem to be the one chanting mantras but is singing in the background while them being chanted :P

I was mentioning about Tri Guna here, but then decided to delete all the info as this place seems to be too trashy

Hey get your nipple out of the mailbox and re-post the links! I didn't get to save the tracks for future usage! :(

RegeR is spelled RegeR backwords :ph34r:

correction, I've always noticed the other female voice, but honestly, I didn't give it more thoughts until you highlighted it.

:rolleyes:

Edited by psytones

since you guys seem to know a lot obout tracks with mantras in them i have a question. i asked about a track in the lost tracks forum but no one seemed to have any idea.

there was a track that had a long sample of a guy (maybe joseph campbell???) talking about a buhddist mantra he would say...the quote ended with "it might take a thousand incarnations...but hey, we have plenty of time"

he was talking about how you should say the mantra and whether you believe it or not...it will make your life better. he said the mantra in the sample but im not exactly sure what it was

i think the mantra he was talking about is:

namo myoho renge kyo

but i still cant find any tracks with it or even sound samples of the guy talking.

i heard this track at giaian mind this summer. im not entirely sure its even a track on its own...the dj might have just put the sample in seperate, i dont know. it was great though and the track that it lead into was fantastic.

thnx