Who Would You Be...

qa2pir

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one constructive post FTP.

Always easy to critize and spit on, less so to do it in an intelligent manner with some propositions to improve things.

I guess that is just a perfect exemple of what i describe in my first post :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking that question for quite some time today and I came to the amazing conclusion that:

For the last 10 years Psytrance is THE biggest part of my life.

yeah.smile.same

would be nice to contribiute something to it since its been such an major influence throughout the years in thought and soul''

i've never been stuck to one music genre like this ever and doubt i ever will exeed it with another. its strange how messmereizing good psy is and how powerful it is when it works. there is a lot of mucic that i have chosen not to dive as deep inside as i maybe would have liked because psytrance has taken such much space in my audiostream of attention. which works for both better and worse i guess. psytrance will never die, no matter how much they unknowengly try to kill it!

psytrance has changed me in alot ov ways. My mind and soul opened up to what the world really is and kinda turn me towards a more spiritual way ov thinking. It has shown me a new world i never thought could exist. Community art music, all kinds ov things. Im glad i can be apart ov what it has become. Im glad im involved in the musikk. I listen to psytrance when im down (particularly Morning psytrance) and i like to match my listening to the seasons :). it helps my modd and calms and centers me :)