Need A Small Help

Hi all

I had to do a serious back up mission recently as my hard disk started showing problem. I put all the files in several DVDs and formatted the disk. Later when I sat for remixing one old track I found some of my samples( a snare pack) and the original track in wav format is missing.

I have the project in FL format. When I open the project I see some of the samples are missing. Most important is this snare sample SNAR_10F

I am sure that many of u guys will have that snare pack that contain that Old-schoolish snare. It will be really helpful if you people do a search in ur 'samples' folder for this SNAR_10F :) .

Hop u wont have problem to share it if u find it ;)

The snare can be heard in the track <Rudram> here

www.myspace.com/thekalki

Just checked my folder, don't have that sample.

This happened to me when I was using FL Studio a bunch of times, sorry I know the hassle. Now I have all my samples in only one folder and back that up on dvd.

Now that I use Sonar it copies all audio to the project folder, but any sample vst can still lose the file <_<

Happens to me as well. Here's a tip: When you have a project with sampler channels and you want to make sure you never loose those samples, save the project via File > Save as and select "Zipped Loop File" next to the "Save as Type" section. This will pack all the samples you're using including the .flp file into a zip file. FL can open zip's stored this way, you don't have to extract them or anything. This does not save any samples used by VSTs tho (like Kontakt or Battery).

Happens to me as well. Here's a tip: When you have a project with sampler channels and you want to make sure you never loose those samples, save the project via File > Save as and select "Zipped Loop File" next to the "Save as Type" section. This will pack all the samples you're using including the .flp file into a zip file. FL can open zip's stored this way, you don't have to extract them or anything. This does not save any samples used by VSTs tho (like Kontakt or Battery).

Is there any options that FL doesnt have? :D