Zirrex - Lost In Time (Hado Records)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Joseph i think cds are ready, pressed and all, but not yet advertised anywhere. vlnik is going to ship me some copies soon, hence i am pretty convinced it's real. ayway, is going to be a blast of a release!

I never doubted the existence of the CD's, I was just worried by the "delay". Seeing the compact stick before the compact disc makes me sad because as you know I'm not very "file friendly" :lol:

Why both aren't media of files? Doesn't CS audio streams in a hi-fi system just like a CD? ( i am not aware of this yet, since i do not own a CS)

I can't see negatively the CS arrival, since i am bored with CD's sensitivity and condition.

Why both aren't media of files? Doesn't CS audio streams in a hi-fi system just like a CD? ( i am not aware of this yet, since i do not own a CS)

I can't see negatively the CS arrival, since i am bored with CD's sensitivity and condition.

i think the prob is i have the original russian release and the re release so all i want is the bonus as have the rest bur would prefer to have all in one in cd format and sell the others

everyone different

You can play a CS on a HI-FI only if it has a USB port, so it must be a "modern" HI-FI. HI-FI's with USB port can only read MP3 files, WAV's are not supported through the USB connection. To play WAV's you have to play them on computer and connect HI-FI to computer. Or obviosly have a good speaker system with your PC.

You can play a CS on a HI-FI only if it has a USB port, so it must be a "modern" HI-FI. HI-FI's with USB port can only read MP3 files, WAV's are not supported through the USB connection. To play WAV's you have to play them on computer and connect HI-FI to computer. Or obviosly have a good speaker system with your PC.

All greetings!

I know that modern HI-FI systems support Wav format and have a USB port. The latest PIONEER CDJ-900, 2000 models support wav! If you have PIONEER systems: AVIC-F900BT, AVIC-F500BT, AVIC-F10BT in your car you can listen wavs too.

Besides CS has doubles wav in mp3 format for an older model that does not support wav.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no its not, looks like someone just trying to make a quick buck, shouldn't pay any more than 15 euro for it

mine is already in the mail and on its way to new zealand

Lucky bastard :P

Why there are no cds available for purchase on artist's nor label's websites? :/