Zirrex - Lost In Time (Hado Records)

HADO RECORDS
Presents:

10-years anniversary release
mind-bending psychedelic goa-trance album by ZIRREX - the major and widely beloved Russian psychedelic trance project of 90-s.

ZIRREX - LOST IN TIME
Special Edition

Posted Image
Lost In Time - special edition of an album, which includes 3 parts. This is a reissue of an album originally released in 1998 on audiotape and in 2000 on 2-CD + bonus part with tracks, written in 1998-2001 and not included in original release. This music has stormed into the minds and changed mental perception of many psytrance addicts in 90-s. It still remains in favourites in lots of collections and minds of oldschool psy listeners.

This album as well as all of the ZIRREX music is, without doubt, the most global and significant happening on Russian psytrance scene in 90's. Those days lots of people in clubs and on open air events danced, loved, smiled, grew up and became inspired with this music, it captivated and fascinated with its uniqueness and 100% recognizeability. And now, through many years, on the new uprising wave of oldschool psy sound of 90-s, this music is again in demand and twists the minds all over the planet.

Having penetrated through space and time beyound many borders, this music has gained the true value in the hearts of psychedelic people all over the world - we were many times convinced in that with dozens of emails, comments and live talk with inhabitants of so many places on Earth. With this reissue of the album and with its new quality sound we thank them all for their flights in unexplored worlds and moments of mind expansion which they generously share with us. We thank them for warm hearts, kind words, love and inspiration.

Lost In Time - more 3 hours of global, driving, genuine psychedelic, melodic, powerful, beautiful, complex, intriguing and positive music. Lost In Time - harmless natural psychedelic in qualitative music form. This is psychedelic trance the way it emerged in 90-s and then transformed to other music styles.

High Noise:
01. Enter To Psychedelic
02. X-Indiane
03. Psycho Goblins
04. Acid Dream
05. Tadarinda
06. Lost In Time
07. Mars-4
08. Zirrex

Medium Noise:
01. Hollysterius
02. Voyage
03. Power Bass
04. Astrolucide
05. Mahageon
06. Galaxy

Low Noise:
01. Energy
02. Simple Machine
03. DeCompression

Release date: 21, December 2009.

www.zirrex.ru
www.hadorecords.com

Design by: www.thenames.ru
Distributor by: www.psyshop.net

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's so cool! :)

thanks for this release!

the sound shud be transparent , crystal clear , trully hi quality production as Zirrex is paying too much attention to its quality and takes things seriously :D

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't know about that and it nicely surprised me. All we remember the power of Zirrex's tracks between oldschool Goa and Israeli Nitzhonot. Looking forward >>!

• 4 weeks later...

Well OK, no warning about website from home - but hope isn't just because I have AVG free-edition :lol: But I don't beleive there's a danger in that page; I think it's the Sophos thing is only a fluke.

Back on topic: the Compact Disc logo seems so have vanished from the Hado Records website :( Previously someone pointed out that both the Compact Disc and Compact Stick logos appear (that was true at the time of that post) but now only the CS logo appears :unsure:

I sent them an email and asked a bunch of questions about the CD and release date, here is the response:

Yes, it will be available as 3CD Re-Release very soon. It's finishing being printed in Germany and will be distributed worldwide. I would call late November or early December as most probable date. Keep watching our website and popular forums for press-release.

:)