Mar1Lyn Man5On

psytones

M4r!Lyn m4n5on  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which album(s) is the best in your honest opinion?

• Portrait Of An American Family
    • Smells Like Children (EP)
    • Antichrist Superstar
    • Mechanical Animals
    • The Last Tour On Earth (Live album)
    • Holy Wood (In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death)
    • The Golden Age Of Grotesque
    • Marilyn Manson - Lest We Forget - The Best Of
    • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • The High End Of Low
    • I haven't heard a album I liked til date - he sucked then, and he sucks now
    • Trent Reznor FTW !!
    • They got some hit's I've liked, nothing more ..

Posted Image

Since I only discovered MM's music when Mechanical Animals was released, I never got around to listen and digg the Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids stuff, and I got a couple three releases from that epoke, even a DVD. MM didn't really get in to their shoes production wise before trent Reznor became a mentor of sort. POAAF is for me a solid rock'n'roll album with great tunes and attitude. 8/10

Marilyn Manson said he was scared of psychedelics and didn't have a very shanti time while doing them. If you got 4-5 minutes, please watch this music video, just wait out the commercial, I can't find this video on Youtube whcih sucks, because it's a Great fucking music video, funny and all!

Marilyn Manson - Dope Hat

Posted Image

An EP released with remixes of tracks from the POAAF album. It became a huge sucess because of the Sweet Dreams version, and put MM on the map to stay and eventually, fade. MM wrote that he's had some psychedelic experiences, and you can hear that some of the mixes are sluggish and trippy in a dark and sick way. I tried it on LSA once and the two'three first ones are pretty effective in it's own way. It's not a great album but it contain it's golden tracks for sure. The intro is used by Deedrah in his Wizard demo track. The album has two more covers that I like besides Sweet Dreams, and that's -I Put a Spell On You- & -Rock 'n' Roll Nigge'- 7/10

Posted ImagePosted Image

In my opinion, a perfect album with no bad tracks, pure ace! This is where the teamwork of MM and Trent shines 10/10

Posted Image

Snort and rock, greeaaatt memories from this one! 9/10

Posted Image

I love it, it's fun it's show it's cool and it feels like a perfectly well done live album. Flaws live albums usually suffer from is not present on this one. Like MM or not, it's a great live album with a killer bonus track from Celebrity Death Match :D9/10

Listen to his dream for a good lol: http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYT_qbhzIhs

Posted Image

I had problems accepting it and MM's change or downgrade in musicality, but it grew on me, big time (especially since the rest from now is crashing as hard as he is from years and years of narcotic abuse). And now I concider Holy Wood to be one of the best releases. 8,5/10

Posted Image

We're still kicking, but it's a much much weaker kick then before, and it fails in so many tracks it's not even funny when your a MM fan. 6/10

Posted Image

Not to use the word sell-out, but this is clear indication of loss in inspiration, creativty and ideas. The rest that follows is beh and sadness 5/10

Posted Image

:huh: 3/10

Posted Image

:huh: :huh: what crap is this, looks like a bad 90's Pump Up the Jam cover with a crashed and in fallen AntiChrist SuperStar He's totally lost his magic, this is pukible and if he's being ironic or something ,,smart" it's not funny and I'm no longer falling for it and I bid you good bye

:ph34r:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKe7l2tMsg&feature=PlayList&p=6329613CC8A222FC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have never liked his music or what he stands for. Or the lack of standing for something real. His music seems so fake to me. I dont know much about him personally. For all of the death metal and hard rock out there that talks about killing poeple and eating them and raping dead bodies, that is the fakest stuff around. Surelly if you are actually doing those things in reality you will not be making songs about it and definitely not albums. People who sing or write lyrics about things they do not actually do in real life are truelly disgusting.

I have never liked his music or what he stands for. Or the lack of standing for something real. His music seems so fake to me. I dont know much about him personally. For all of the death metal and hard rock out there that talks about killing poeple and eating them and raping dead bodies, that is the fakest stuff around. Surelly if you are actually doing those things in reality you will not be making songs about it and definitely not albums. People who sing or write lyrics about things they do not actually do in real life are truelly disgusting.

The 99% of the artists are posers :lol: