4. Towards the End of Time (9:24)

5. Vaporized (7:05)

6. Atropos (11:35)

7. Unleash (10:02)

8. Conquest (7:42)

9. Hayashi's Journey (7:14)

Total:

79:39

Cover artwork by Stefan Hürlemann (http://zwordarts.deviantart.com/)

"Atropos is one of the three Moirae, the Fates, the female deities who supervised fate rather than determine it. Atropos was the fate who cut the thread or web of life."

Once again Cybernetika strikes back. This time in form of a Drum'n'Bass/Neurofunk album that contains a lot of influences from his Psytrance background.

Atropos was produced between 2008 and 2009 and contains 9 Tracks filled with epicness and energy. "Atropos" is the story of Hayashi, a lone interstellar traveller who discovers the legendary Atropos, to meet his own destiny - and the destiny of humanity.

Atropos @ Ektoplazm.com in MP3,FLAC,WAV - thanks Basilisk!

Mirror:

Download Atropos [320 kbps MP3 zipped] (182 MB)

Download Atropos [WAV zipped] (~800 MB)

Enjoy!

your last album was a psytrance-bomb and i think was one of the best 10 albums last year.

this one now...well i need to re-listen to it some time, but it sounds awesome just from listening through it the first time. i definitely hear some black sun empire / equivallentium influence. paired with your psytrance sounds and pads this really sounds intriguing and individual. this could easily occur on a professional label. personal favourite atm is "vaporized".

geile scheibe ;)

Very harmonious. Especially the Unleash part ;)

From the other side, it often does really feel as of sci-fi movie hehhe, with global level events. Atropos is the most strong track and I would say a very good one.

Closer to the end it started to very strongly reminding my most belowed DNB from Extreme-G 2 video-futuristic-bikes-racing-game

Posted Image

Before downloading.. I read all the track names and these Greek mythology stuff about death. The most influential was mentioning here of the word "Journey" and I wasnt dissapointed at all!

This is mad, I'm so glad to see people are mixing psy and DnB, multiplying the madness \o/ Loving the speeded up breaks meshed with crazy synths.

2 Cybernetika

With this release, I noticed, you updated your website and deleted all of your unreleased tracks (from their previous place at least).

Would they be available to get?

Thx

I've listened this like 5 times today already and gotta give my conclusion

Hydrophonics(!!), Starchild(!!), Towards The End Of Time, Atropos(!!!) and Unleashed are pretty much gold and are definitely in my all time favourite DnB tracks ever. I find most DnB to be just repetitious and boring, but the way you bring the psy influences and dark + moody melodies just makes it work insanely well. If you'd make more like the tracks I mentioned and have album full of them, you'd have golden on your hands. I found the rest of the tracks a bit too much generic DnB side of things, personally.

Atropos may get in to my top10 tracks of the year. Right now, it is already there, but need to see how will the rest of the year pan out.

Thanks guys for all the great feedback! This means a lot to me!

@deepXcode: glad you noticed the video game refernces because thats where a lot of my inspiration comes from. As another recommendation I may suggest the soundtrack of the racing game StateShift. The game itself is kinda bad but the soundtrack is awesome and very goa/psy oriented.

I am still working a bit on my site, this is a very stripped down site right now. For the distant future I want to make something really fancy, nice looking and flash based, but right now I'm just planning to make a database for single old tracks. Still looking for an easy solution to put a simple database online that makes it easy to make new entries as there are a LOT of single tracks. I'll possibly be looking for something CMS-based.

@Basilisk: Glad I can always count on your support man! Ektoplazm is an awesome project, please keep it up forever! :D Can't thank you enough for this, there are not many people in the scene with so much dedication.

@Malevol3nt: Well, there is one new download link now:

Atropos @ Ektoplazm.com in MP3,FLAC,WAV - thanks Basilisk!

;)

Glad you like it so far! It's quite interesting to see that I got a lot more positive feedback for this album from the Psy scene than from the DnB scene so far.

I'm glad things went so well for "Atropos" and I'm really content with the outcome.

As for future projects, I'm working on a Psy album, maybe a bit darker and techier than Nanospheric, but definitely still Cyber-style. ;)

i'm just amazed!

I've been a D'n'B fan in the past, but modern d'n'b got boring and uninteresting for me.

This album is all that d'n'b should be, with extra psychedelism coming from an excelent psy producer!

Congrats Lars, you got here a masterpiece! Makes me wanna listen do D'n'B again :)

Superb melodies, superb sound quality and specially superb compositions.

Peace and the best of luck!

• 1 month later...

OMG, LOVING IT! The more i listen, the more i dig it, well done mate :)!!!!

Psydnb, fucking nice B)!

This one COULD be really released on some label, be it psy or dnb, i dont care! I want to hear it HQ!

edit: just noticed wav link, sorry :P

Dont know about current situation, but he said:

Glad you like it so far! It's quite interesting to see that I got a lot more positive feedback for this album from the Psy scene than from the DnB scene so far.

I'm glad things went so well for "Atropos" and I'm really content with the outcome.