Any Schwarzenegger Fans?

sneila

I cannot get enough of his movies. :) None of the modern action movies that take themselves seriously are half as interesting.

My favorite scene ever must be when he chases the terrorist on a motorcycle through a hotel on a horse in True Lies. I've never laughed so hard before in a movie.

And the Hamlet scene in Last Action Hero is also great, very smart satire.

• Like 1

Well, the Terminator series is famous, but it's far from my favorite by Arnie. I see a lot of people who don't really like him or his movies. Maybe they like Terminator, but they don't appreciate his less known ones or more interesting psychological films.

big fan here too!

hell, I have been staying up long without my parents knowing and watching Terminator 2 in the night ... I'm a big fan since I was eleven or so...

very big fan ... even bought this yellow press shit-newspaper recently because they had an interview with him...

And I haven't even seen True Lies yet ... but since people say this is one of the very best of his films, I'll save it for a special moment!

He's the biggest movie star Austria has and will ever have! Period.

And the only Austrian that has and will ever have become Governor of California! Even though he's critisized by many for what he does and he doesn't seem to be the best person for a governor, I still find it bloody damn awesome that he made it up there! An Austrian ruling in California! That's fuckin' awesome, man!

And the only Austrian that has and will ever have become Governor of California! Even though he's critisized by many for what he does and he doesn't seem to be the best person for a governor, I still find it bloody damn awesome that he made it up there! An Austrian ruling in California! That's fuckin' awesome, man!

he suck at it though!!!! i might change my mind after buying first sac of legal greens :lol:

my favorites have to be "total recall" and "the sixth day" but theyre all pretty solid. also, i was fucking disgusted by the movie they made from the computer game "doom". growing up i always imagined schwarzenegger playing the space marine that descends into hell; not only did they cast the rock it also had nothing to do with hell at all. i fucking walked out of it halfway through...

Life time fan here as well! I grew up on his movies. Predator, Terminator 1 and 2, Last Action Hero, Total Recall, True Lies, Red Heat, Collateral Damage... Some of my action favorites!

Truth be said, I always fancy a two hour session in front of the TV if there's a movie starring him, regardless of how many times have I seen it before. I guess that means I like him, a lot.

I don't consider him a good or serious actor, but I appreciate his strong charisma, and above all the fact he doesn't take himself too seriously either, alla Daniel Day Lewis or Kevin Costner...

Was a big fan growing up. Favourites include Predator, Terminator series, Total Recall and Commando. I recommend watching Pumping Iron for a bit of a laugh also. It's all about his body-building. Has Lou Ferigno in it who was the original Incredible Hulk.

This thread needs more Commando though:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Did anybody see Raw Deal?!

I need to see it again.. has one of the most awesome Arnie quotes, which I sadly don't remember correctly, and I can't find it on youtube :(

ED:

still haven't figured out how that "Insert Media" works?! But awesome governator song!