Goasia Track?

Delata3

first off, sorry, i do not know what the track name is. but it is awesome - i want to know that also.

i checked all resources in the net and was not able to find it, so i guess it is an unreleased track.

goasia is a user here, maybe you want to ask him: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/52482-goasia-free-morning-track/page__hl__goasia__fromsearch__1

BTW: it is not the track from that thread also.

PS: quite funny to see afgin hopping around in front of the crowd in the video.

it's really a wonderful track (and i had the pleasure of dancing to it yesterday :D (best one played at the whole festival) . thank your for that great performance goasia!).

i knew it from some liveset (goasia live at ageha tokyo.. something like that) and i'm puzzled why it hasn't been released yet. maybe they want to keep that track only for live performances? i found most of their unreleased tracks better than those on the album. let's hope a new album with that material comes out soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey crew!

Good to hear that you are interested for this track :)

Its actually unreleased material from Goasia which is not a secret of course and the thing is that this one will be appear on new album of Goasia that will be released this year in the spring.

We all waiting for new chapter of Goa saga!

Blender :D