The New Infected Album Is Out There..

venom455

^ the hamburger still got mushrooms with some effects though .. :ph34r: depends how you listen to it

e. I enjoyed that a lot :) I can with a 100% afirmecy say that since it will like never get out of stock, I'll buy the album.

§ infected for life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only listened to the first two of the four.

The music is better than what they did on VD (at least ... but that's not a big deal), it's still not my cup of tea though. IM sorta only hit my taste in between Classical and CV. Or maybe I've grown out of it now altogether, who knows.

But at least I'd now go to their show if I won tickets, the music has become bearable again ... but that's still far from what I really like and pay money for.

This album is more than meets the eye, it's made to convert a population non psy-listeners, and it will succeed inevitably.

exacly, it's the truth, like it or not. Looking forward to read your words, man!

This album is more than meets the eye, it's made to convert a population non psy-listeners, and it will succeed inevitably.

yeah, but that's the point - it's made for the people who don't listen to psy!

what about the people who do already listen to it?

I'm not saying that it's utterly bad, but what I heard was too little to convince me to hand over my money to support this. I won't do it.

I'm curious about the review though.

Whether singing about 'Smashing' and 'Killing' or paying tribute to beloved (Los Angeles) eateries like 'Poquito Mas', 'Frank's' ('The best taco place in Mexico in our opinion') or Israeli hummus factory 'Sae'ed', Infected Mushroom prove they've stayed hungry despite their massive international success.

R.I.P Infected Mushroom (1996 - 2001)

Posted Image

won't you make a myspace page for this, cause after hearing the album, i'd gladly join. the fall only came in 2005 though, when hollywood consumed them.i consider myself very open-minded in music but even i have my limits. man i thought the smashing the opponent remixes were bad but this one is like... wow...

congratz on the awfulness!

Posted Image

Who's being ironic and patronizing? go2pir, I was serious ;) noo-o need to :( x 2, k?

Well I know I use too much of the big words but I can't help it. And I know that's what you were hinting at.

But I still want you to be my fake older brother.

You know what?

If all the tracks in the album were like these, then I wouldn't have a problem to buy it.

I agree that it sounds waaaayyyyy better than VD. And I don't find the tracks predictable.

But why o' why do they have to use these guitars??? Plz leave this instrument to Rock and Metal.

And I can also imagine how much the vocal tracks will suck.

But I still want you to be my fake older brother.

strange, I thought maybe you could be my fake older brother instead.

I got three younger siblings already, I think thats enough hehe

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=87bPZzGu-D8

kool track ^^

beh

Edited by psytones

exacly, it's the truth, like it or not. Looking forward to read your words, man!

Nice to hear!

yeah, but that's the point - it's made for the people who don't listen to psy!

what about the people who do already listen to it?

I'm not saying that it's utterly bad, but what I heard was too little to convince me to hand over my money to support this. I won't do it.

I'm curious about the review though.

Well, you have a justified point. We can only hope some side project in the future will result in a pure "back-to-the-roots" album.

You know what?

If all the tracks in the album were like these, then I wouldn't have a problem to buy it.

I agree that it sounds waaaayyyyy better than VD. And I don't find the tracks predictable.

But why o' why do they have to use these guitars??? Plz leave this instrument to Rock and Metal.

And I can also imagine how much the vocal tracks will suck.

Then I guess you're not a fan of Xenomorph either?

Yo fools! My review is nearing completion, but I am waiting to see if I can review it for Isratrance (since I want the album for free lol), other than that it's turning out good, and I am looking forward to read comments and have a mature discussion about my statements in the review! Cheers!

Slowly working my way through them. The majority of them i keep clicking ahead to see if there may be some glints of their old psy-stuff or maybe even some reaches towards goa, but NOOOO! haha

Slowly working my way through them. The majority of them i keep clicking ahead to see if there may be some glints of their old psy-stuff or maybe even some reaches towards goa, but NOOOO! haha

I think that this is a problem for many. Don't try to get old psy stuff, just listen to it as it is. I greatly enjoy listening to the tracks with lyrics, just beceause of the magnificent production, it's just a feast in terms of composing skills.

I think that this is a problem for many. Don't try to get old psy stuff, just listen to it as it is. I greatly enjoy listening to the tracks with lyrics, just beceause of the magnificent production, it's just a feast in terms of composing skills.

Yeah i know what you mean. Like if someone just showed this to me and didn't tell me who it is i'd probably respond with this: "I really like this, it kind of sounds like infected, but honestly i don't like it as much as them." haha

Soon to judge the better pieces here - byt structural disefficiencies are apparent on first listen.

I just have to say. If you want to put guitar riffs, why you choose cheesy pop rock gospel new metal shit. It's a disrespect to metal and to all guitar possibilities.

Get Megadeth - Rust in Peace and try again

Fail

Soon to judge the better pieces here - byt structural disefficiencies are apparent on first listen.

I just have to say. If you want to put guitar riffs, why you choose cheesy pop rock gospel new metal shit. It's a disrespect to metal and to all guitar possibilities.

Get Megadeth - Rust in Peace and try again

Fail

someone did that before link

Marty Friedman FTW!!!

To be honest, I fell asleep from Killing Time to about Black Shawarma. Yes, the sound quality is great and its well produced, but it's almost a rehash of VD to me really.

Well, I didn't get as much sleep as I should have last night and the afternoon nap is rearing it's nauseous head at me again.

I really don't think I like the Riders On The Storm remix all that much. Then again, there probably be too many artists/bands out there that could remix it and do it well (to my tastes and what have you).