The New Infected Album Is Out There..

venom455

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know, 4 quite decent tracks to be honest

that 'Infected' touch is definitely there.

not gonna delve into the vocal stuff though

There's a BIGGG improvement with this new Shawarma album (besides the title), but that won't be enough to make me buy it.

There are a few tracks that are quite close to the BPEmpire spirit, and that's good news :)

The tracks End of the Road, Franks, and Slowly are really psytrance stuff.

Herbert the Pervert, Project 100, Legend of the Black Shawarma are psytrance with some guitar and/or vocals.

Poquito Mas, Saeed, Smashing the Opponent, Can't stop are more psyrock stuff with vocals.

The only one I really disliked is Killing Time, but it's not even a bad track per se, it's just strange to know it comes from THE Infected Mushs studio :)

Overall it's well done, lots of ideas, less shitty vocals, superb production, yet I expected more psychedelia.

I'l relisten to it soon and see if I change my mind.

They're like wizards with rhythmical dynamics and glitchy beats but they really need to reinvent themselves harmonically.

where you born so smart, or did you have to work for it?

it's just strange to know the Killing Time track comes from THE Infected Mushs studio :)

what do you mean about the bold? Is it the only track made in the original Infected Studio i Israel, or what? :)

They're like wizards with rhythmical dynamics and glitchy beats but they really need to reinvent themselves harmonically.

True. I keep hearing klezmer in half of their melodies. The rest is half-cartoony, half-epic, like they couldn't decide what to play.

This one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocEXPGilmbs) started to be good at 8:30, but still with disharmonical dead-ends in the melodies.

This unfortunate trend started with VD. There were some really good tracks (like the title track, which is one of the most twisted things I've ever heard) but generally they seem to drift away to another sub-culture of listeners.

So far, I like the tracks Slowly and Herbert the pervert :)