Amon Tobin Anyone?

jivamukti

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you did not understand what i mean? :unsure::o that explains a lot

so pertinent

Guys, please, enough discussion already.

Let's continue this topic about Amon Tobin, alright?

Did I mention I really like Cujo?

So, what's your favorite Amon Tobin album?

So, what's your favorite Amon Tobin album?

Bricolage because of the memories followed by Supermodified and Permutation sharing the second place. Out from Out Where and Foley Room are very good too :)

And for murphythecat; What I got from your first posts was that you thought that Amon Tobin had no real talent, ripped everyone off and was bearly listenable. I think you might wanna do some research and think before you post. It's natural to say that you don't like something but you always seem to come off like as you were the only person on earth who has a good taste in music and if someone disagrees they are just stupid.

Bricolage because of the memories followed by Supermodified and Permutation sharing the second place. Out from Out Where and Foley Room are very good too :)

And for murphythecat; What I got from your first posts was that you thought that Amon Tobin had no real talent, ripped everyone off and was bearly listenable. I think you might wanna do some research and think before you post. It's natural to say that you don't like something but you always seem to come off like as you were the only person on earth who has a good taste in music and if someone disagrees they are just stupid.

okay i understand, but all im saying, is that yes he did something original, but the result is just not that lovely, other artist for me has done a similar exploration of this side of electronica, and come out with better result, more fun to listen.

and not square pusher, cause really, amon tobin is defenitly better then square

FSOL - Smokin' Japanese Babe resembles Amon Tobin a lot. I wondered if they have both used some similar or identical jazzy melody sampled or something.

Its more close to Dj Krush in my opinion. Check DJ Krush & Toshinori Kondo - Ki-oku album