Youtube Channels

Laserflip

Youtube Channels

Non3DJ Mostly Psybient and some Goa/Psy

OutOfBodyExperiences Channel full of goa, psychill, ambient, chillout with regular uploads.

PSYCHADELIKCIRCUS Psy and Prog with nice selfmade visuals and other stuff

spliffpolitics Psy, Dark and Prog

Ukazan Good channel for new releases. He uploads mostly 2 or 3 vids from an album.

00katerle 799 vids!!!! Chill Out, Goa, Trance, Minimal, Prog, Techno, Acid.

Old School Project Oldschool Goa/Psy/Tech Trance

shidapu145 same here

DarkPsyVideos "99% Dark Psytrance - 1% Psytrance/Goa/FullOn"

DarkPsyLovers Darkpsy

KiNdZaDzA21 same here

czernobog47 Uplifting Trance and some Shiva Space Technology tracks.

1proszto1 Goa, Fullon, DarkPsy, Chill, Progressive, Trance

svestarchis Uplifting and Nitzhonot

MazeBass1 My psy selection. There are only about 6 vids but I will upload more.

cheers

edit:

SolestiaGoaTrance Neo and Oldschool Goa

GOAMBIENTRANCE Goa and Psybient

I am wondering, I can find almost all Squarepusher tracks from certain albums @ youtube, why would one want to buy the album yet? It's there and very easily accessible to anyone, and with just a little bit more of an effort you could dload it from youtube 2 mp3 at your hard drive..

I am wondering, I can find almost all Squarepusher tracks from certain albums @ youtube, why would one want to buy the album yet? It's there and very easily accessible to anyone, and with just a little bit more of an effort you could dload it from youtube 2 mp3 at your hard drive..

I would guess because most people don't have the effort to find video-ripping software (or websites) and/or they just don't like listening to music on a video site. It kind of makes sense too, it's difficult to load a bunch of tracks in a playlist on youtube. If people are not going to buy the album, they torrent it or download from some place else.

Also, people buy albums these days to support the artist/scene or they just like their music on plastic. I don't think theres that much people left who still don't realize they can get music for free.