Gangguru - X-3

on10

:lol:

Let's just say that from my perspective to yours is somewhat like from your perspective to that of an avid Christian. I have experienced all of these perspectives, you've probably only experienced your own and perhaps that of an avid religious person. I hope you can understand my analogy and admit that there can be things you don't understand. :)

The spiritual content of your posts is the same as sugar in coke light. So why should I believe you?

The spiritual content of your posts is the same as sugar in coke light. So why should I believe you?

I've been a Christian. And a Buddhist for a much shorter time frame=. I understand both religions and why they existed, for what purpose, and why I don't want to be a part of either of them. I've also been an atheist for an even shorter amount of time. I understand science, I even get my bachelors in it very soon. I understand society and why democracy is a joke and why it came about. I understand what morality is, what truth is, etc. I've gone to the depths of nihilism. I may ascend out of it alive, we'll see.

It's hard living in a world that one views as a joke and surrounded by vastly inferior intellect and/or consciousness. What grounds do you have to challenge my spirituality on?

It's hard living in a world that one views as a joke and surrounded by vastly inferior intellect and/or consciousness. What grounds do you have to challenge my spirituality on?

How can I challenge something that isn't there? Everyone can write that he understands the world.

How can I challenge something that isn't there? Everyone can write that he understands the world.

I'm curious what you think makes one spiritual.

Also, do you think you understand the world? Because I never made that claim but I'm curious if you would.

Oh yea? I'm only making obvious troll posts since I know I'm gonna get banned anyways. There's actually not any reason why I should always get banned in the first place, and mars already knows I'll just make a new account whenever I want to, but he'll ban me anyways as soon as he finds out my identity lol.

By the way I want to tell you something. My username on10 is a play on on9 which means stupid, so it's only fitting that I should act stupid at times while clearly I am very witty.

I've been a Christian. And a Buddhist for a much shorter time frame=. I understand both religions and why they existed, for what purpose, and why I don't want to be a part of either of them. I've also been an atheist for an even shorter amount of time. I understand science, I even get my bachelors in it very soon. I understand society and why democracy is a joke and why it came about. I understand what morality is, what truth is, etc. I've gone to the depths of nihilism. I may ascend out of it alive, we'll see.

:o u sound like an old man who has lost the ability to learn... seriously if u really think u know all this then u shouldn't even bother anymore!

:o u sound like an old man who has lost the ability to learn... seriously if u really think u know all this then u shouldn't even bother anymore!

I'm not here to learn, I'm here to teach.

OK, jokes aside, what's wrong with my claim? Why shouldn't I know that? I'm not old and I'm nowhere near done learning but I already see a large number of convictions beneath me.

I'm not here to learn, I'm here to teach.

OK, jokes aside, what's wrong with my claim? Why shouldn't I know that? I'm not old and I'm nowhere near done learning but I already see a large number of convictions beneath me.

Well my point was that it seems you have convinced your self that u understand all this and music... so why even bother to get involved in any discussions?! Constructive discussions requires that u are willing to accept that u don't understand everything! And u say you are doing a bachelor in science, then I think u should already know this, no?! And that is when discussing matters (science stuff) that comes closer to cool facts, when discussing art (or what ever u want to call it) that is even more a necessity... otherwise the discussion is pointless!

• 2 weeks later...

1. This thread should most likely have been titled as "Gangguru - Dreamtime" as on the youtube video provided on the first post, exactly Dream time is playing.

2. I have no connections to on10 member.

3. And now, acutally my post. I have no intention now to comment everything being told here by some members about people, spirituality, music, culture, parties and something else. I will just describe what caused me to write this.

So, YES. Gangguru - Dreamtime is one of the best goa trance tracks I have ever listened so far. While I have enough of all kind of experience to say this.

As I already said in some other thread, the best track which I can describe as pure GOA trance is Section X - Galaxian. When the "trance" for me is a state of non-unexpected-interruptable motion.

Before making my own music, I still decided to discover more what has been done already so far. I tried to listen to all Section X tracks whic I could find so far and its side projects.

One of their side project is called Ariane. It consists of Section X members + Frank Murdock. I listened to their Objectif Mercury track and I liked it. Further I noticed that Frank Murdock is also a member of Gangguru project and no others. So I decided to give it a try.

This is how I dsicovered Dreamtime. From the first listening I found it very special to me. From the second I fell in love and couldnt get enough. Until now of course.

I agree that Dreamtime is a beautiful and impressive track, and it deserves more attention. It kind of reminds me of Noosphere's equally great track Carpe Noctem.

I agree to this as well. Carpe Noctem holds a close to heart position within my memory, though Dreamtime is way more lovely to me!

As for the artwork, I dont really accept that face stuff..

• 3 years later...

Interesting, perhaps. Still they didn't seem to make very good music working together.

Do you think Dreamtime is better than X-3?

I just listened to both tracks today, how come these tracks can be so obscure ? Dreamtime is good... but X-3 is really awesome!

X-3 reminds me the really good old school goa (a bit a la Total eclipse)... ok production is weak, but I always thought Eye am the I when it was first released sounded a bit the same, but everybody was praising the track... that's why I don't get how come a gem like X-3 can be that obscure!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

A decade ago there was this discussion about Gangguru, COP and whatnot, that then derived into something else, well guess what, there is an album of Gangguru out now, on DAT Records and for all who liked the X-3 / Dreamtime EP there will be a lot of melodic tracks to enjoy in this release... feel free to support it and enjoy :)

samples:

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3843&Itemid=99999999

then to support:
http://www.datrecords.it/dat/online-shop-2.html#!/Gangguru-Be-Your-Own-Guru-3CD-Ecopak-DATCD012/p/113621452/category=178775

https://datrecords.bandcamp.com/album/be-your-own-guru

https://www.discogs.com/Gangguru-Be-Your-Own-Guru/release/10443612