Psy In Seattle/Puget Sound Area

gallowglass

hey man....small world...used to kick water round that area,lol...was stationed in bremerton...sure there's some PSYCLANS out there...there's this PSY CHILL group from Poulsbo, check out CHILLOGRAPHY.NET OR SPLENDIDBEATS.NET they should be able to hookyou up with more info....and if you decide to come down south PSYTRIBE.COM and GREENECTOR.ORG is waiting for youy friend....we have 1 coming up in the high deserts...stereofields...peace out

there's this PSY CHILL group from Poulsbo

Ha! :lol:

That's the most unlikely thing I've heard of in a while!

gallowglass, I'm 3 hours south in Portland, OR. Actually I used to live in Seattle. I don't know about the Seattle area (I didn't really get into goa until after I left Seattle), but around here the few things I've seen have been pretty much darkpsy and fullon, so not that much to my liking.

Ha! :lol:

That's the most unlikely thing I've heard of in a while!

hahaha....you're right my friend it's very unlikely and it has been for a while...because this was back in 1998....i stand corrected if if necessary...but the websites should be of assistance for GALLOWGLASS...goodluck....and to P(SY)AYAM...i'll meet you there brother...hopefully Andrew saved a spot for me...check your message(psynews)