Where Is Reznik?

Mundo-Man

So i know its not the right place to post anything like this, but I don't know where i should post it.

Ive got a problem, many of you might know the forummember known as Reznik. I believe some people met him even in real life.

Reznik and me used to be good friends, and i still would consider him one of the best friends ive had here in frankfurt. I didnt see him for over a year i think. I want to know if hes alive... If he is safe... he has had some difficulties with drugs... I dont know...

If anyone knows anything id be more than overly thankful to hear about it.

with best regards,

mundo man

Last I heard of him was Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 am he was being fucked in the head by his ex girlfriend :( Oh and EQ panning :ph34r:

yeah, same here

but since then there was nothing from him ... hope he didn't do anything stupid, the situation he seemed to be in wasn't a good one.

a pity, I kinda liked the guy...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it wasnt that long ago when i saw him somewhere@intrawebz, but then again, im here so rarely that this "not so long ago" could have been march as well. Dont know.

Nurbs, i want to explode liquid all over your face, please, send at least picture of yours to wetdreamz604@goaganja.net

Thank you!

And Charlie too!

hi guys :) im here :P

Hi man, nice to see you. Hope all is as well as well can be and that you're still enjoying some psychedelic moods with less chemicals!

*I gave the guy who started this thread your msn-mail, hope you didn't mind me giving off that information.

Holy crap :o

Holy Cow and Holy Shit may result in Holy Mushrooms :o

Hi man, nice to see you. Hope all is as well as well can be and that you're still enjoying some psychedelic moods with less chemicals!

yeah im fine.

*I gave the guy who started this thread your msn-mail, hope you didn't mind me giving off that information.

yeah thx.