Kill Bill Vol1. Vs Vol.2

Ormion

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you like the best?

• Vol. 1
    • Vol. 2
    • Both equally
    • None

I recently watched Kill Bill again and I came up with this fun poll.

Although vol.1 has more martial arts cinema elements, a huge fight with the Crazy 88s and asian hottie Lucy Liu, I consider vol.2 much better.

Less action, but more fun. Caradine and Mandsen are oscar-worthy cool and the Pai Mei chapter was freaking awesome! :D

Both equally cause they are both part of one story. I liked different directing approaches he did with both films. That was quite an innovative film making for such random rip offs from other movies as he said himself.

And to me, Uma Thurman's performance is possibly the best female performance I've seen to this date, in both films, her role was difficult, transforming all the time. Of course Caradine And Madsen are standardly brilliant.

I came up with this fun poll.

asian hottie Lucy Liu,

I consider vol.2 much better.

Whoo-Ho!

Never did find her to be hot, at all. Urgh.. Personal taste though. Remember her from Ally McBeal heh

Statistic say people can't really have one without the other and they compliment eachother like you mentioned. But people lean towards the second and final movie.

I vote both.

The way I see it, Tarantino's movies like these are funny, exaggerated, sometimes highly enjoyable, but ultimately failed attempts to reach the total coolness of Sergio Leone and Clint Eastwood. ;)

He tries too hard. With so much focus on style that the actual content and dialog suffers from it.