Sienna Miller's new boyfriend is a psy trance DJ

Aeros

It is bizarre to think that this is news to some people. Sienna who? And why should anyone care? Then again I don't fathom anything about the celebrity gossip industry... it just seems like a tremendous waste of time and energy that produces absolutely nothing of value to the human race.

Some people think the exact same thing about DJing or releasing psytrance music, in fact probably more people consider that a waste of time than do following celebrity news.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people think the exact same thing about DJing or releasing psytrance music, in fact probably more people consider that a waste of time than do following celebrity news.

Sure, and a lot of people eat fast food but that doesn't make it good or healthy.

It is bizarre to think that this is news to some people. Sienna who? And why should anyone care? Then again I don't fathom anything about the celebrity gossip industry... it just seems like a tremendous waste of time and energy that produces absolutely nothing of value to the human race.

Haha, someone's a little jelious now, isn't he?  :D

Ehm... Why?

At least people eating fast food usually do so to save time in their busy schedule. Listening to psytrance is like a drug. It's an activity that thousands of lowlifes around the world participate in in place of accomplishing something useful.

What do you think of this couple:

Posted Image

Posted Image

National Enquirer headline:

"After a fruitful collaboration with William Orbit, Madonna has decided to pursue

another electronic music maestro, this time it's Colin Bennun also known as DJ OOOD.

Sources say the two have been romantically linked and have spent the weekend at her mansion in Los Angeles.

Apparently, Madonna has been heard calling Colin to come to bed, while he was wondering around

her label's studio in the South wing of the building, checking out the gear and room acoustics while showing little interest in sex.

It's unclear what sort of daft 'hard to get' game DJ OOOD is playing, but Madonna seems to

be getting more and more turned on by it. She's even agreed to stop singing on the songs he

produces for her new album......as long as he comes to bed"

Source:.http://www.nationalenquirer.com/djOOOD_Madonna_weekend_together_confirmation/celebrity/67183

Way to go Colin :)

Tell you what, that gap in her front teeth does WONDERS for her blowjob technique.

No, I don't see why they shouldn't have the right to some privacy. It has nothing to do with jealousy.

They have the right to some privacy but obviously they are choosing not to exercise it. Does this make you angry? Does the attention that others give them make you angry? :lol:

Seriously... this thread should be locked by now it is so repulsive...

At least people eating fast food usually do so to save time in their busy schedule. Listening to psytrance is like a drug. It's an activity that thousands of lowlifes around the world participate in in place of accomplishing something useful.

but you were talkin about health here, and even if they buy fast food to save time, its still bad for the health. while psytrance just isnt

listening music is an addiction not only for psytrance lovers then

but what is there so much to accomplish, besides doing...some... psytrance! okay maybe its a drug

and theres a lot of people that go to fast food not to save time

Well I try to think of health in a broader scope than just physical health.

Anyways I think I may have been wrong anyways... I wonder how strong the link is between psytrance listening and fast food eating. ;)

Wow, Natalie Portman listening to some oldskool psytrance on her headphones. I can't think of anything more erotic then that. Oh wait, I can. Natalie Portman listening to some oldskool psytrance on her headphones in the nude

..............in my bed.

For once I agree with you. It is completely mind boggling to see something like "the hit series star gained 60 pounds! Doctors say: dangerous." in a magazine. Why would anyone even give a fuck? Makes me angry just thinking about it.

on10: I sense much anger in him... like his father, Basilisk.

on10: Beware of the dark side my young one. Jealousy, anger, flaming, ; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in posting. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Penzoline: on10... Is the dark side stronger?

on10: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive, but always weaker and envious of the light side.

Penzoline: But how am I to know the good side from the bad?

on10: You will know... when one is calm, at peace, passive. An internet Jedi uses the Force for lulz, never for serious business.