official Toi Doi - Technologic apreciation topic

Lemmiwinks

So yesterday I went to a party and the DJ played Toi Doi's Spiral Dive... my God this track hasn't aged one bit after almost a decade!! I can't believe that I forgot all about it myself, before it used to bee one of my favorite tracks. So what do you gous think about this album? It certainly deserves the classic rating IMO. Too bad Toi Doi's other albums were light years behind this one...

Nuage D'Encens on Technologic belongs in personal top-5 psytracks. He made some of the most furious psytrance to date back in the days...

Definitely keeping fingers crossed DAT Records could eventually release a couple old unrsld tracks by him.

• 2 months later...

Bump! Gotta agree, I just listened to Technologic today for the first time in many years and it sounds as good as ever. So many classic tracks here: Nuage D'encens, Up days, Replicant, D'eden space, Spiral dive.. Most old psy/goa albums sound very dated today, but this one has aged very well indeed, maybe because it sounded kinda "modern" even back then. If there's somebody who hasn't listened to this album yet, hunt it down from somewhere. Well worth it.

Toi Doi has always been one of my favourites and technologic was really amazing.

I guess it was different from 2nd and 3rd album as it was made probably during the 90s.. I still hope to be able to communicate with Gilles and be able to arrange the release of some old unreleaseds (and i think he had enough material for a complete album), but anyway I am glad we have technologic released!