what happened to Joti ?

94to97

Many questions arise on a daily basis :

is there god

will there ever be peace in the middle east

and ..what happened to joti ?

the guy pumped out some of the best constructed works of art in a short 2-3 years (ending in 97/8 )

from then onwards i find his work totally unlistenable.

how can a genius who made new moon,psychaos,intellect,soundbeams,seti,science fiction,spatial distortion and others (all on my top 50) just stop making good music?

granted its all a matter of taste - but still,going from 100kmh to 0kmh is odd,and its been bugging me for 13 years.

He's based in Ibiza, which means...whatever you want.

He still makes music, and perforoms but he's much less "involved" in big parties and main festivals for a few years already.

I think his music lost some of its interest. Too bad.

That's a good question. Some of his early tracks are the reason I listen to goa. Going downhill is relatively usual thing to happen ain't it? The producers see smiling drug-heads dancing to their tracks no matter what they produce, as they're big names they have nothing to prove either to get gigs. You can probably count with two hands the number of early acts that are still around with a fresh approach.

That's a good question. Some of his early tracks are the reason I listen to goa. Going downhill is relatively usual thing to happen ain't it? The producers see smiling drug-heads dancing to their tracks no matter what they produce, as they're big names they have nothing to prove either to get gigs. You can probably count with two hands the number of early acts that are still around with a fresh approach.

+1