2 unknown etnica tracks

94to97

Hi All

Ive finally gotten off my bum and decided to sign up... please help me identify these 3 tracks (name + year +album etc etc)

2 etnica tracks:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7edoj

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ghqtvp

1 unknown (i suspect Dino is involved,but not sure):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o59q5q

also - i remember a great track from 98-99 with a funny line -" i just want to go someplace ..where i dont have to get a job.."

do you know what track this is?

cheers mates

I dont recognize the etnica tracks, maybe their from sharp album or its not etnica.

The last track is very nice would like to know whos fomr also!

trust me they are both etnica. copied from DAT to MD around 98 or 99 . the 3rd is also a killer ive had from 98 or so.

so many gems...unknown

cheers

Ask Draeke, he will surely know :)

Holy crap the first one 4:30 onwards :wub:

no idea who Draeke is.

maybe u can send him this thread ?

yes - the first etnica is a killer:)

pretty sure carlo is still there.. due to the melodies

the second is much earlier etnica

no idea who Draeke is.

maybe u can send him this thread ?

yes - the first etnica is a killer:)

pretty sure carlo is still there.. due to the melodies

the second is much earlier etnica

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showuser=1043

He's the guy who runs DAT records, the one that released Crop Circles - Tetrahedron in December 08. Send him a message or something.

the "unknown" one is B.E.T.H. - Incredible News to Access -- so it's Tim Schuldt. get this and "Blighty" on Pulse 5 or buy the vinyl ;)

on another note. "shadow dance" is a really strong track. i do not understand why tracks like these did not get a proper release. you could compile a strong album with some of those never released old stuff. one label comes to mind ... ;)

tnx guys

we now know what the first + 3rd track are . but i wish i knew the year..always intereresting to see how old the really good stuff is ...

now only left is the second etnica track

check out my other lost track in the forum

Yeah unknown1 is "shadow dance", a really good track. Maybe Draeke gets it released one day.

unknown2, wouldn't count on it being etnica. the melodywork/synth sounds are not their usual style.

I was on holiday :).

94to97 if u do have DATs we may have a chat privately.

I will check the etnica tracks and let you know if i recognize/know them.

Some of their DATs were lost/stolen, so, who knows, you may have one rare tracks that is not anymore in their archives in Ibiza.

It may be a nice new discovery ;). And yes, I do have plans of releasing Shadow Dance as well as other etnica unreleased, with patience and time.

Unknown 2 sounds quite etnica but it may also be someone else, i wouldn't say i am totally convinced.

Shadow Dance is the same mix as usual, is just a good sounding rip..in any case i forwarded the mp3 to the guys and we will see what they say.

thanks for sharing anyway!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I listened to the first track and I can't understand why you make such an effort to find it. It doesn't even sound good. I went far to locate 'Slinky wizard', 'h2h3', 'enter the matrix' 'area 51', and I'm currently after 'space march' by Leftfield. They are all actually worth searching after...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...