AES DANA Live at Maelström Festival :::: the location is close to Germany and Austria

ambientium

Posted ImagePosted Image

Live

AES DANA (Ultimae Records, FR)

ORESTIS (Tantrumm Records, Might Quinn Records, Lycantrop Records, GR)

CUJORIUS ONE (Zenon Records, DK)

JAyeX

FatCat & Ambientium

Wunderbar + Blizko do lesa

DJs MiM (BioCore)

On von onoff (MIMO-TV)

000333 (MIMO-TV)

Plech (Tuesday Night)

Prenatal (HedoniX)

Tranceformer (Yupisashi)

Jarin (Yupisashi)

Flumo (Goblin Records)

Unclean (Cryoworks)

Truskawiec (United Sound Experience)

Martyzan (United Sound Experience)

Ink_Flo

Kerray

Darjeel

Chill LIVE

Gustav Tutre / Inferior to the Scotch

Even the Hills Have Eyes / Edgar Graves

Shivanam

DJS

MiM, Plech, Noik, Darjeel, Kerray, Jirik, Miris, Peky, Soundproof DJs

Deco DECO

Cosmic Walkers (DE)

Maelström Deco Team

VIDEO TRIP

MIMO-TV, Perplex, Kashmir, Koza, Mysura, Hellenka, Subversion

Camp Roviste, 70km by car south of Prague

Camp Roviste

Google map

Entry fee

Presale: 13 EUR, mail to maelstrom.fest (at) gmail.com to buy

At the gate: 17 EUR

One day ticket: 10 EUR

Infos

Iinstinctively tightened my hold upon the barrel. Never shall I forget the sensations of awe, horror, and admiration with which I gazed about me. The boat appeared to be hanging, as if by magic, midway down, upon the interior surface of a funnel vast in circumference, prodigious in depth, and whose perfectly smooth sides might have been mistaken for ebony, but for the bewildering rapidity with which they spun around, and for the gleaming and ghastly radiance they shot forth, as the rays of the full moon, from that circular rift amid the clouds which I have already described, streamed in a flood of golden glory along the black walls, and far away down into the inmost recesses of the abyss. Looking about me upon the wide waste of liquid ebony on which we were thus borne, I perceived that our boat was not the only object in the embrace of the whirl. Both above and below us were visible fragments of vessels, large masses of building timber and trunks of trees, with many smaller articles, such as pieces of house furniture, broken boxes, barrels and staves. An unnatural curiosity appeared to grow upon me as I drew nearer and nearer to my dreadful doom. I now began to watch, with a strange interest, the numerous things that floated in our company. I must have been delirious - for I even sought amusement in speculating upon the relative velocities of their several descents toward the foam below. 'This fir tree,' I found myself at one time saying, 'will certainly be the next thing that takes the awful plunge and disappears,' - and then I was disappointed to find that the wreck of a Dutch merchant ship overtook it and went down before.

The atmosphere of the party will be that of being very very deep under the sea. You can be looking forward to special decorations, including underwater lighted up decorations.

Mainstage sound

21,6 KW L-Acoustic

Accomodation

Cabins with electricity and an optional refrigerator, for four and five people, price 4 per bed per night. Reservations at maelstrom.fest (at) gmail.com.

Additional info

Two stages, sleepout on the second, quieter stage, IceCube bar, restaurant, Slow Food vegetarian food stand, fireshow, clothing and other shops...

Organizer Maelström Team

Hotline +420774258930

Email maelstrom.fest@gmail.com

Website maelstrom.plech.info