Top 100 DJs 2009 powered by Trackitdown.net

AlieNed

Get involved in the most important poll in dance music - DJmag's Top 100 DJs poll. Forget poor imitations, this is THE only poll that matters to DJs and promoters worldwide because it's voted solely by YOU - the foot soldiers on the dancefloor.

Over the following pages you will be asked to enter your details including your email address, the country you live in and your top 5 DJs of 2009. Please note that your IP address will be logged as part of the process. To complete your vote, you will need to validate it by clicking on a link in an email that will be sent to the email address you provide. Your vote will not count until you have validated it.

Rules

1.You must provide a VALID email address for your vote to count. We use your email to send you a message so that you can validate your vote.

2.To vote you must agree to our privacy policy.

3.Multiple votes are cheating and will automatically be discounted.

4.Voting closes on 23rd September.

5.One vote per person - email addresses and IP addresses will be logged.

6.ANY DJ offering incentives for votes will be disqualified.

http://top100djs.djmag.com/

hmmm weird... A dj list where you can vote for bands. That's special :)

I guess its the time a year where we will see spam mails asking to vote for them and the ones with the most money and email address win a seat on the worlds biggest non factual list.

:blink:

hey !!! ive voted for u man , made it as ya real name thou hehe

recently i d/l all that has goa /psy tages and even mamaged to send one mix to my friend , djNaz ( posted his mix here too ) , it took me 5 hours to send via messenger

as its completly useles for the psy scene , i wud say , let just mess with it , vote for the names they probably never heard or knew , just add some psy spice

Tristan , coz i threw away substance and with no hope got chemesphere and was amazed , this was the album of the year to me , i started to respect his again

Basilisk , from the time of my 1st post at Ekto , the Ekto itself was worthy and useful to me

Dimitri Nakov , coz he finally found his own way and released interrupted

Lamat , this is the sound i like alot , pure psychedelia mexicana

Kris Andersen , for shearing his wonderful music

sorry but this kind of voting is complete nonsense... So if some bedroom DJ noone's ever heard of gets enough of his friends to vote, then he'll be the official top DJ in the World? Come on now, there must be a more objective way of coming up with a top list...

its only one thing , to show them that there r djs /acts who promote some completly diffrent culture , nothing more , there is still no hope too see Tristan as the number one dj :huh: